28th April 2012, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

Which course is a best choice for me between MS and MBA for Technical Education?

which course should i prefer for technical education whether MS or MBA?

Related Questions:
  1. Total cost involved in completing a technical education like B.Tech and MBA?
  2. Which is a better option among CAT and GATE for B.Tech. graduates?
  3. Am I eligible to join MCA course after completion of B.Sc course with Zoology and Chemistry?
  4. Is there any MBA technical stream available after MBA and B.Tech Computer Science? -- [New]
  5. Which subject is a better choice in 11th class between Computer, Physical Education and Maths along with Commerce to do MBA course?
  6. Between MBA and MC which is a better choice after completing degree in IT?
  7. Is it possible to do B.Tech(Civil) through correspondence? List of AICTE and DEC approved universities offering the same facility?
  8. Which type of computer course to be done for a job related course and government approved course in Gujarat?
  9. What can I do after BSc IT?
  10. Is IGNOU AICTE approved institute?
  11. Which are the medical courses after BSc PCM?
  12. Which one is better between BBA and B.Com before joining MBA? Is MBA a right choice for me if I am interested in Marketing?
  13. Distance engineering diploma course in Delhi is approved by AICTE?
  14. ME or MBA? after B.E-Biomedical Engineering? will the MBA- Hospital management in ramachandra medical university be a better choice? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to qualify for the entrance exam of Polytechnic? I am a student of BSc from Bihar
  16. How to appear in UGC NET after doing MBA from Punjab Technical University from distance education system?
  17. Which course will I get after completing B.Tech CSE?
  18. What are the various options for higher studies after BSc Biotechnology?
21st March 2013, 10:12 AM
krrishh_002

Default Re: Which course is a best choice for me between MS and MBA for Technical Education?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
which course should i prefer for technical education whether MS or MBA?

Hi dear,

For technical education M tech is always best suited.

MBA is a management science and it deals with managing things in any organization, Engineers are those who accomplish there work.

So if your interested in technical go for M tech and Even after doing M tech you can become a manager in any organization after having 8-10 years of perfect knowledge and experience.

Depends on your skills.

For M tech either you write GATE or any other CET in your state available.

For MBA in IIMS or IBS you need to apper for CAT exam.

Now choose wisely your field and go for it.

As you haven't told about your present qualification and field its difficult to tell you specialization field.

For MS in abroad go for GRE or IELTS.

Both Includes English verbal and Quantitative exams.

Learning reading and speaking tests they see for you.

Fees will be around 6000 to 8000/-.

Check there official sites for more info.

All the Best. Go for MS!!

All the best!!
21st March 2013, 05:00 PM
eiidelhi
Junior Member+

Default Re: Which course is a best choice for me between MS and MBA for Technical Education?

Dear if you want to make your career in technical field then MS is better than MBA, but if you want to go in research field then select MS otherwise select M.Tech for go in govt. & private sector in technical field
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?