12th September 2012, 02:50 PM
sunitgupta02

Which course is good for me? I have done BSc in Maths, Physics and Chemistry stream

I Done My B.Sc. In Maths, Physics, Chemistry Stream Then Which course will be good for me.

12th November 2012, 06:08 PM
shweta gera

Default Re: Which course is good for me? I have done BSc in Maths, Physics and Chemistry stream

Hlo friend! I am from the same stream as you are. So perhaps my information would be somewhat helpfull to you. I think you should stay in your stream with anyone of the subject among physics, chemistry, maths as per your interest. You should study good books of your choice of subject and should take all entrance exams for M.Sc. You should fill all forms for M.Sc entrance as that of D.U., JNU, TIFR, JEST or for any other good university.I suggest you that Don't try to jump over other stream if not required.
17th August 2013, 05:15 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course is good for me? I have done BSc in Maths, Physics and Chemistry stream

You can try for M.Sc degree in any of the streams of Maths, Physics or Chemistry. Admission to M.Sc is usually done on the basis of entrance exams. Pune University, Delhi University, IIT (IIT JAM), etc conducts entrance test for admission. MCA degree is a good option, if you are interested in software field. You can go with MBA degree, if interested in management/administration.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?