21st September 2015, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in 2nd year of Chemical Engineering Diploma course being a 12th Science candidate?

Hello Friends,
I have completed my 12th with Science stream. Can I get admission in 2nd year of Diploma course in Chemical Engineering? Kindly let me know about this.

Related Questions:
  1. Science 12th pass can get admission in 2nd year of Diploma? Admission in 2nd year of engineering after Diploma?
  2. Admission in Diploma engineering is possible having done 12th in Commerce?
  3. Am I eligible to get direct admission in 2nd year of Mechanical Engineering Diploma course if completed 12th NIOS?
  4. Is it possible to get admission in 2nd year BE after completing diploma in chemical Engineering? Colleges in Mumbai offering the same?
  5. What course should I take after passing 10th?
  6. Can I get admission to study in 2nd year of B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) in Mumbai University being a Diploma Chemical Engineer?
  7. Chemical Engineering or Pharmacy, which is better to study in Diploma?
  8. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Chemical/Mechanical Engineering) being a Diploma Chemical Engineer with one year of experience?
  9. Possibility to get admission in B.Tech(Biotechnology) 2nd year for Diploma Chemical Engineer?
  10. Cutoff rank required in JEXPO to study Diploma in Chemical Engineering for SC candidate?
  11. List of colleges offering direct 2nd year admission in degree? I have completed diploma in Chemical Engineering
  12. How to take admission in diploma in chemical engineering? How to apply online for diploma in chemical engineering?
  13. What is better, Diploma or 12th? What are the advantages of doing diploma+degree over 12th+degree? Does IIT offer direct 2nd year entry to diploma holders? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Whether a Diploma holder can get admission in 2nd year of B.Tech correspondence?
  15. Best Polytechnic to pursue diploma course in Chemical Engineering or in Petrochemicals? Is it possible to take direct entry in 2nd year after completion of 3 years diploma course?
  16. How can I get admission to study B.Tech in IIT after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering on 12th basis?
  17. Can I get admission in 2nd year of Mechanical Engineering Diploma in Mumbai if secured 43% in 12th and scored 59 marks in CET?
  18. What can I do to join Indian Army being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year Diploma in Chemical Engineering having failed Diploma 2 times?
24th September 2015, 09:48 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in 2nd year of Chemical Engineering Diploma course being a 12th Science candidate?

Yes, definitely you can get admission in 2nd year of Chemical Engineering Diploma course after completion of your 12th standard in Science stream from a recognised board. To get admission in Chemical Engineering Diploma course after completion of your 12th standard, you need to appear in entrance examinations like VOCLET, etc. which is conducted by your respective state entrance examinations board. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in second year of three years Chemical Engineering Diploma course.
27th June 2019, 10:05 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in 2nd year of Chemical Engineering Diploma course being a 12th Science candidate?

I have 50% in 12 class can i get admission?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?