8th June 2017, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

Which course should I prefer next after completion of M.Sc in computer science having 3 years teaching experience?

I am PG in M.Sc computer science, I have an 3 years experience of teaching, I confused to continue in education field, if I want to switch then which course should I prefer and from where I can complete such course. Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission for Ph.D in Computer Science after completion of B.Tech and with 6 years of Teaching experience?
  2. Eligibility for teaching B.Tech students after M.Sc and Ph.D. in Computer Science?
  3. Which course should I prefer between MSc CS and MSc IT? I have completed my BSc computer science and working in IT company
  4. Will there be any Government Job Vacancies for me having done MA, B.Ed and many Diplomas in Computers along with teaching experience of Computer Science?
  5. Can I do M.Sc in Mathematics after M.Sc in Computer Science?
  6. Required Qualification for the position of Assistant Professor as per UGC and AICTE Rules? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How can a B.Sc Computer Science having seven years of teaching experience in a private school become a government school teacher in Maharashtra?
  8. Which course I can prefer to do between MCA and M.Sc after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?
  9. Is MSc Maths a good option after BSc Computer Science with 2 years of gap? How to prepare for the exam? Best colleges in Hyderabad to do MSc Maths? Career opportunities after doing MSc Maths except teaching?
  10. What should I do to get a Job in Administration field or Teaching field having completed B.Sc in Computer Science and B.Ed in Computer Science?
  11. How to do teaching job after completing MSc in computer science?
  12. How can i be a School Teacher with having any professional teaching experience?
  13. Even after having years of Teaching experience it it mandatory have M.Ed degree for teaching in B.Ed college?
  14. Can I join M.E computer science while graduating in B.E computer science?
  15. What are the eligibility conditions for teaching science students of 12th?
  16. Am I eligible for the government job after completion of M.Com course with 10 years of experience high school teaching?
  17. How is M.C.A. qualification with 12 years experience for College/University Teaching/IT manager?
  18. How to do M.Tech after Msc computer science?
10th June 2017, 02:03 AM
help100%

Default Re: Which course should I prefer next after completion of M.Sc in computer science having 3 years teaching experience?

You can go for Ph.d if you need to do research works or JRF if you want to be a professor in college or else can apply at IT or Software companies because they prefer the academic teachers during recruitment process or MBA if you want to pursue in the field of management.

Best would be go for Ph.d by qualifying NET conducted by CBSE and research in topic or project sponsored by Corporate or Govt Bodies, if you make any difference in your work out of the sphere of conventional traits then you will be able to mark yourself in the pages of history and it will be a matter of pride and respect.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?