20th May 2017, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

Which course should I select in M.Sc being a girl from a small town of Maharashtra?

I can't understand, which subject is better for m.sc. either chemistry or physics, as I like both, but there is question about scope, demand, opportunities after this education. As I am a girl in town from Maharashtra in India, please tell me which subject is better for me, and scope in my area. As I am student of B.Sc. 2nd year, so for further entrance exams, subject selection is now must for me. Please help me.(educated people around me advised me for physics). I am not too rich, i.e. I can't give big donation for being lecturer.

30th July 2017, 08:26 AM
nagam.

Default Re: Which course should I select in M.Sc being a girl from a small town of Maharashtra?

M.Sc Physics or M.Sc Chemistry, both are good courses.

As you asked, demand, scope and job opportunities are equal for these 2 courses.

You can make out the choice as you interested.

My plan for you is M.Sc Physics because in this course you don't need to deal with Chemicals.

I can understand your financial situation and you don't need to pay any donations for lecturer jobs.

Just check with your college faculties to get guidance and to get lecturer job in your present college.

31st July 2017, 10:47 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course should I select in M.Sc being a girl from a small town of Maharashtra?

** As per my suggestion you can do Master of Science in Physics course after B.Sc course for your bright future.

** M.Sc. Physics or Master of Science in Physics is a postgraduate Physics course.

** The duration of this course is two years.

** For this course candidate should have passed bachelor degree in any stream from a recognized university.

** The minimum percentage required in bachelor degree for Master of Science in Physics course is 50%.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?