24th October 2015, 01:31 AM
Unregistered

Whether Mechanical Diploma only of IIT is valuable?

Sir,
I am currently in 10th standard, and I have applied for JEXPO exam. I am more interested in Mechanics Designing. So, I will do Mechanical Engineering in Diploma. But I have heard from many people that it has no scope until you do this course from IIT. Is this true? I just want suggestion that I should do this course or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Mechanical engineering in IIT after diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Procedure to study in IIT for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  3. Can I get a seat in IIT after completion of Diploma in Mechanical?
  4. Am I eligible for IIT JEE Exam after completing diploma in Mechanical engineering in 4 years?
  5. How to take admission in 2nd year IIT after mechanical diploma?
  6. Valuable courses after Diploma Mechanical to earn more money and scope?
  7. Valuable institute for Diploma from distance education?
  8. How to do B.E/B.Tech from distance and valuable universities after completing diploma mechanical with 76%?
  9. Can i do degree in mechanical engineering in IIT colleges after doing diploma in mechanical?
  10. Is it possible to get seat in IIT after completing Diploma in Mechanical?
  11. Can I go for 2nd year of IIT JEE college after passing my diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  12. How to get admission in IIT after studying in diploma mechanical?
  13. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study B.Tech(ME) in IIT being a Diploma student? Procedure to apply?
  14. Can I get admission in IIT after completing my Diploma Mechanical Engineering in A.Y.Dadabhai college?
  15. Can I get admission in IIT after completing diploma in polytechnic mechanical
  16. Am I eligible to apply for IIT after completion of three years diploma course in mechanical engineering?
  17. What is the procedure of joining IIT after diploma in Mechanical?
  18. What is the basic eligibility criteria required to join in IIT or NIT? Can I join after completion of diploma course in Mechanical branch?
6th November 2015, 08:44 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Mechanical Diploma only of IIT is valuable?

Sorry, to say that IIT's does not offers Diploma courses. IIT 's offers Bachelor's degree courses like B.Tech, B.Arch, etc., and Master'a degree courses like M.Tech, M.Arch, etc,. To get admIssion in Bachelor's degree course in IIT, you must have completed 12th standard with Non-Medical Science stream from a recognised board and you must have to appear, qualify and secure good rank in JEE Main and Advance examinations. Since, IIT's does not offers Diploma course, you cannot pursue Diploma course from IIT.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?