23rd February 2012, 02:08 PM
NAVNEETSJ

Which courses should be done after completing my B.E?

Please tell me that which courses should be done after completing my b.e.

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
  2. What are the courses available after completing engineering? Which are the extra courses available?
  3. How can I do Ph.D in Dravidian university? I've completed msw M.Phil
  4. Addresses of some placement agencies to get Biotech Job in Bangalore?
  5. Which subjects are there in BSc Agriculture?
  6. Which are the diploma courses available after completing BDS? Institutes providing such course and is DIP Dematology equivalent to Dermatology after completing MBBS
  7. Which basic courses can help to do diploma or any other aeronautical based courses?
  8. Best courses for girls and details about the income after completing the course in Tamilnadu?
  9. List of some Biology courses that can be done after completing 12th std? How may I do such courses? Is preparation required for the same?
  10. How much is the fee of Hotel Management courses? What is their starting salary?
  11. Career Options available in USA for Indian Dentists? Which course is better for me between Hospital Management and Oral Health Research?
  12. How to do MSc(CA and IT) graduation?
  13. Which are the courses for commerce students after completing 12th?
  14. Which courses to do after completing 3 years diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. After completing 12th in science what courses can I choose with 75% marks -- [New]
  16. Can I apply for MCA course after completion of Graduation in BA?
  17. Information about the short term courses after completing my graduation with Biotechnology?
  18. What are the courses available after completing MSc computer science? Best universities in the world offering these courses?
10th April 2012, 12:51 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which courses should be done after completing my B.E?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAVNEETSJ View Post
Please tell me that which courses should be done after completing my b.e.
After the completion of the bachelors degree program in engineering stream candidates do have various options to choose from. Candidate may look to pursue M.Tech in the relevant fields. Some of the other courses which an engineering graduate may look to pursue are:

Master of Business Administration [MBA]
LLB
Master of Computer Applications [MCA]
CMC Edge

Beside pursuing these programs one may look to prepare for Civil Services Exams and Engineering Services Exam, which are conducted by the Union Public Service Commission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?