27th July 2011, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

Is CS a good option for me if I have bad programming skills?

hi sir, now i just complete the graduation in B.C.A with 71% but i have less intrest in M.C.A because of less programming skill
so sir i want to do c.s so sir please tell me is c.s is a good option for me
and which chapter is best to do c.s. I have passed 12th with commerce stream.

28th July 2011, 02:11 PM
jitendra1117

Default Re: Is CS a good option for me if I have bad programming skills?

hi friend
if you have bad programming skills than you should doing b.tech in cs branch becouse in cs branch you are learning about making program in computer and if you wanna get job in govt. sector than you can apply for it ,first of all for having good skills in cs engineering ,if you have a learning attitude in every field than you learn about them easily and if you have poor quality of knowledge then you can't get any job in any field , it's totally depend upon your learning attitude
28th July 2011, 02:12 PM
jitendra1117

hi friend
if you have bad programming skills than you should doing b.tech in cs branch becouse in cs branch you are learning about making program in computer and if you wanna get job in govt. sector than you can apply for it ,first of all for having good skills in cs engineering ,if you have a learning attitude in every field than you learn about them easily and if you have poor quality of knowledge then you can't get any job in any field , it's totally depend upon your learning attitude
28th July 2011, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

can i get admission in b.ed on the basis of degree of company sectrary
28th July 2011, 09:46 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Since commerce was your area of specialization in 12th going for CS is a good option. Since you have completed your graduation you can join for the intermediate level directly. For admission to this level is graduation with any area of specialization is the minimum requirement. It is important that you select the stream based on your interest. Since you are not interested in programming you should certainly not join the MCA course.
1st April 2016, 12:59 AM
work@home

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi sir, now i just complete the graduation in B.C.A with 71% but i have less intrest in M.C.A because of less programming skill
so sir i want to do c.s so sir please tell me is c.s is a good option for me
and which chapter is best to do c.s. I have passed 12th with commerce stream.
You could get into some new trends in technical fields like cloud computing or could also get trained in Networking and Troubleshooting courses to get a good job irrespective of the programming side. You could go for MBA so that you can also get into administrative jobs as well. Actually most preferred and available jobs are for IT softwares since there is a huge need of digitizing every needs.

There are also a huge number of vacancies in IT enabled services and in BPOs as well which you could apply for.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?