21st May 2015, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff percentage required in PCM for admission top colleges?

In isc 12 boards 2015-16 I have got 60 prcm best 4 subjects,55 percent among overall subjects and 45 percent in pcm.......if I get under 10000 rank in jee-mains (aieee) in the upcoming exam in 2016 will my this 12 board result affect in getting me admission in top college through jee-mains (aieee)rank?????
Plss reply me- lakshya
Email- [email protected]
Phone- 8877006991
Facebook- stalen lakshya.

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get admission in top colleges after completing 12th std in Ahmedabad? What's the cut-off percentage required?
  2. Percentage required in +2 to get admission in BCS at top colleges?
  3. Between BCS and BCA which is a better course? Percentage required to get admission in top colleges after 12th standard?
  4. Cutoff percentage required for getting admission in B.Com colleges in Pune?
  5. How much percentage is required to get admission in top colleges in Punjab?
  6. Last year cutoff list of best engineering colleges in Pune? Top colleges for admission? I have got 95 marks in PCM group
  7. What is the cutoff required to take admission in IB Baroda for PCM 11th?
  8. List of top 3 colleges in Delhi for microbiology? What is the cutoff percentage for admission?
  9. How much percentage is required to get admission in top law colleges in Punjab to do 3rd year law degree?
  10. How much is the percentage required to take admission in best colleges of India?
  11. List of top government colleges for MBA in Bangalore under Bangalore university? Minimum percentage required for admission? Fee structure in government colleges?
  12. Am I eligible for ISEET after scoring 80 in Physics, 73 in maths and 54 in Chemistry?
  13. Cutoff percentage required in 12th PCM to study B.Sc(Electronics) in Pune University?
  14. Can I do B.Pharma after PCM? Minimum requirement and top 10 recognized colleges?
  15. Percentage required to get admission in top law colleges for 3 years law course? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What is the cutoff marks required for automobile in top colleges of Tamilnadu?
  17. Cutoff marks required to get admission in top engineering colleges in Maharashtra?
  18. Is B.Tech percentage compulsory to get admission in to top college?
27th May 2015, 07:48 AM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Cutoff percentage required in PCM for admission top colleges?

They effect a little bit but if you got a rank upto 10000 on national level then you can easily get admission in any top engineering college in the field in which you wanna go ,but its not an easy job to score good marks in JEE mains (Joint Entrance exam) , you must have to study harder
I suggests you as mention that you are going to drop one year for preparations of JEE mains then also fill up the improvement exams of ICSE board and then exams are held in next year so score good marks at both Board exams as well as JEE exam
27th May 2015, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in PCM for admission top colleges?

How much minimum marks should one get in PCM grup for qualifying in open category in 2015??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?