22nd August 2016, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

How to achieve my dream of becoming an Airport Customs Officer?

Sir, I have done my graduation in B.Com CA recently. Getting a government job in airport customs is my dream. Please give me the instruction .

22nd August 2016, 11:40 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to achieve my dream of becoming an Airport Customs Officer?

To get job as Airport Custom Office, you have to appear and qualify in Civil Services examination.

The examination is conducted every year. The eligibility to appear for examination is candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline age limit is 21-32 years with relaxation in age for reserved category.

So, you can appear for examination. The examination is conducted in three stages as Preliminary, Main and Interview stage. The candidates have to qualify in each of these stages for final selection in job.

For more information about examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
23rd August 2016, 09:55 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to achieve my dream of becoming an Airport Customs Officer?

Yes, if you appear and qualify in Civil Service examination which is conducted by UPSC every year you will be eligible for selection as Custom Officer.

The eligibility to appear for examination is :-

Candidate must have passed degree from any recognised university.

Candidate's age must be between 21-32 years with +3 and +5 years relaxation in upper age limit for reserved category.

So, you need to prepare for entrance examination to qualify in it. The examination is conducted in three stages as Preliminary, Mains and Interview. For more information about examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?