24th March 2011, 12:17 PM
Roshan Chettri

Details about the entrance exam for diploma student? I am from Sikkim

Respected sir, i want to know everything in details about the entrance exam for diploma student. I am here from sikkim so i want to know the nearest examination center for me.

Related Questions:
  1. Details of fee for Architecture Diploma course in Sikkim Manipal University? Last date of admission?
  2. How can I get address of sikkim manipal university correspondence office for doing diploma courses in electrical in W.B.?
  3. How may I get information regarding application fee, exam date and syllabus for M.Pharma entrance exam in Sikkim Manipal University?
  4. How to do distance Diploma in Material Management from Sikkim University? Fee details of this course?
  5. Can i take admission in B.Tech after completing Diploma from EILM University in Sikkim?
  6. List of entrance exams to study Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course for 10th student? Date of entrance exam?
  7. Is there any course available in Sikkim Manipal University for diploma holder in Information & Technology?
  8. nitcet mca exam details -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What are the job opportunities for diploma students?
  10. Which is the entrance exam to give for doing aeronautical engineering after completion of diploma course? -- [New]
  11. Course after doing Diploma in Information Technology from Sikkim Manipal University?
  12. Is Sikkim Manipal University eligible for MPSC exam?
  13. Which Institution is better, either IMT Ghaziabad, Sikkim Manipal or Symbiosis DL? Should I do 1 year diploma or 2 year PGDM? I already have more than 5 years experience in marketing and sales
  14. What is the prasar bharti exam syllabus? I am a diploma ETC student
  15. How can I prepare for UPTU B.Tech entrance exam? I am a student of IT diploma IIIrd year
  16. Whether EIILM University, Sikkim is AICTE approved for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  17. How may I get residential certificate of Sikkim? What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for the same?
  18. How to get admission for M-Pharmacy course in Sikkim University? What will be the fee structure for this course? When will be the Entrance Exam for this course?
29th February 2012, 04:09 PM
123dolly
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Details about the entrance exam for diploma student? I am from Sikkim

hi dude,
the application form to take admission in Sikim Manipal University are available in the SMU-DE learning center. from there you have to collect application form. then you will get one registration number which will be used as user name and one password which should be scratched from the application form. with this user name and password you may log in in the website of SMU and you should confirm your payment.

contact with any SMU learning center they will provide you all details regarding this and also if you have any confusion regarding this you may contact them in toll free number 1800 266 7979

the eligibility criterion to take admission in BCA is you should have minimum of 10+2 education qualification or 10+3 diploma degree from any state technical university.

The fees are Rs.10,450/- per semester (inclusive of Exam Fee Rs.800/- & Alumni Fee Rs. 100/-) or as revised from time to time. you may take admission in the 6semester course.

for more details regarding admission and other in Sikim manipal University visit their official website http://www.smude.edu.in

best wishes.
28th May 2015, 04:20 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details about the entrance exam for diploma student? I am from Sikkim

Sir i have lost my certificates of diploma in pharmacy. I have passed from himalayan pharmacy institute?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?