22nd July 2011, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

How can I join Indian Army pursuing my Electrical Engineering?

i'm aravind, i am studying electrical engineering. i want to join in indian army.how i can join

Related Questions:
  1. How to join Indian Army after passing B.E Mechanical Engineering from AP?
  2. How should I join Indian Army? I am a B.Tech electrical engineering student
  3. How to join Indian Army after B.Tech. in Electronics and Electrical engineering?
  4. Am I eligible to join Indian Army if pursuing B.Com Pass? What kind of posts are available for me in Indian Army? -- [New]
  5. Can I join Indian Army after completing diploma in electrical engineering
  6. How can I join Indian Army while pursuing B.Tech in electronics and communication
  7. How can I join Indian Army if secured 70% in 10th and pursuing 12th Science?
  8. How to join Indian Army after completion of B.Tech in IT? What will be the career scope for me in Indian Army?
  9. How can I join Army, Navy, Airforce while pursuing B.Tech in Electrical Engineering?
  10. Joining in indian army what is the procedure and how to join? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to join Indian Army after completing electrical and electronics engineering
  12. Am i eligible to join Indian Army after completing diploma in electrical engineering in 4th semester?
  13. How to join Indian Army after passing B.Tech in electrical and electronics engineering
  14. Can I join Indian Army after doing B.E Electrical Engineering after scoring 40% in Maths in 12th?
  15. How to join Indian Army force after pursuing BSc by Biology, Zoology and Chemistry?
  16. How can I join Indian Army after pursuing B.Tech with mechanical engineering?
  17. How can I join Indian Army being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  18. How I can join Indian Army pursuing my finaly year B.Com?
8th August 2011, 11:47 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join Indian Army pursuing my Electrical Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i'm aravind, i am studying electrical engineering. i want to join in indian army.how i can join
dear friend,

Procedure for joining indian army after B.Tech(Enginnering graduate):-
Month of Commencement of Course each year:- January and July

Age at the time of joining :- 20-27 years

Educational Qualification:- Engineering Degree in notified discipline

Mode of selection:- Direct SSB interview

How to Apply:- Apply to Addl. Directorate General of Recruiting (TGC), Army HQ, West Block III, RK Puram, New Delhi - 110066 in response to advertisement in March/April & Oct./Nov.

all the best
9th August 2011, 01:28 PM
Bmsri

Thumbs up Re: How can I join Indian Army pursuing my Electrical Engineering?

To join in Indian Army you clear any of two exams called NDA(National Defense Academy) and CDS(Combined Defense Service).

To apply for NDA just 12th std pass is enough and for CDS you must have completed a graduate. Your age must be between 21 and 28 yrs.

I suggest you to complete your engineering degree and then apply for CDS exam. So that you can enter inside the Army as an officer itself.
22nd September 2011, 01:03 AM
Unregistered

Criteria for selection and easy way to be selected so that more student should take there interest
22nd September 2011, 01:24 AM
lokesh vitonde

If you really want to join indiam army then better option is that make your decision firmly and morever tried to have an idea that in which section you have to join indian army
5th June 2012, 05:29 PM
SHAKTI P. S. CHAWD

Quote:
Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
criteria for selection and easy way to be selected so that more student should take there interest
i wants join the indian army.
4th October 2013, 09:26 AM
Unregistered

How i can join the indian army/navy/airforce after compliting my B.E. in electrical?....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?