Unregistered

Details about the scope in IAS and IPS?

sir i want more detail about ifs
what are scope for it.
i want syllabus details

21st December 2011, 09:19 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details about the scope in IAS and IPS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i want more detail about ifs
what are scope for it.
i want syllabus details
Both exam IAS and IPS exam is conducted by UPSC through CIVIL SERVICE EXAM.Both exams criteria is similar type .So i have listed the details of this exam.

IPS / IAS exam is conducted by UPSC. There are some criteria you have to follow for appearing in IPS /IAS exam.

Those candidate have completed graduation in any discipline from recognized university are eligible for IPS /IAS exam.

But your age should be in between 21-30years for general candidate.
In IPS /IAS exam their is provide age relaxation for OBC candidate is 3years and for SC/ST candidate is 5 years.

The maximum attempts for Sc/ST candidate is Unlimited. For OBC candidate it is 7 years and for general candidate it will be 5 years.

Also you must be citizen of India.

I have attached the syllabus of IAS and IPS exam .Please check it out.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf SYLLABUS FOR IAS EXAM.pdf(11.7 KB, 561 views)
21st December 2011, 08:37 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

You must have completed Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university to appear for the exam. The lower age limit is 21 years. The most important criterion is that you must be an Indian citizen. After selection in IAS, the various functional levels are Junior Scale Officers, Senior Scale, Super Time Scale, Additional Secretary, Secretary, Chief Secretary, and finally Cabinet Secretary. The various functional levels after selection in IPS are Superintendent of Police, Deputy Inspector General, and finally Inspector General.
30th January 2012, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

I am in bsc 2nd year, can i prepare for IAS exam.
17th March 2014, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

Iam very much moved by the problems faced by the poor and common man in our country andso I strongly decided to do something the best to the nation. Is the IAS the best way for this? Many said that politicians will not allow you to do so and that to you have to follow their orders only. In such cases is their any other better way to serve the country?????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?