15th March 2011, 10:08 PM
Ankit Nath

Difference between B.E/B.Tech degree from an engineering college and the one offered by Aeronautical Society of India? Which one is better?

What is the difference in BE/B.Tech degree from an engineering college and the one offered by the Aeronautical Society of India? Which is better?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any dual degree program offered by IISC in mechanical and aeronautical engineering?
  2. How to get admission in M.Tech (Aerospace) after my engineering graduation from Aeronautical society of India?
  3. Is aeronautical enginnering offered by VJTI?
  4. Is Alpine Institute of Aeronautics, Dehradun a good Institutes?
  5. Is it possible to take admission Aeronautical College after diploma in electronics? Colleges offering the course? Difference between Aerospace and Aeronautical Engineering?
  6. Aircraft Maintenance Engineer can give the exam of Aeronautical Society of India Section A? -- [New]
  7. How can I apply for Job Opportunities being a candidate of pursuing Bachelor in Aeronautical Engineering? Can I get Job before completion of my course?
  8. Are there any job opening for Aeronautical degree studetns?
  9. Can we appear for PG in Aeronautical Engineering after graduating in IT engineering? What is the procedure to appear? Courses offered for PG in Aeronautical Engineering? Any particular entrance exam?
  10. Difference between Aerospace and Aeronautical Engineering? What is the highest salary that an Aeronautical Engineering would earn?
  11. Requirements to apply for Aeronautical Engineering in Sanjay Education College of Engineering in Dhule?
  12. Best engineering colleges in South India? Is it possible to join Aeronautical Engineering College without answering any entrance exam?
  13. Should I go for M.Tech Aeronautical after B.Tech Mechanical Engineering? Will there be any difficulty for me in Aeronautical Engineering? Which college in India or Abroad provides Aeronautical Engineering(M.Tech)?
  14. Which colleges in Bangalore offer M.E in Aeronautics? Admission criteria, fee structure for the course? Is there any criteria for NRI parents?
  15. Diploma in Automobile engineering can do B.Tech in Aeronautical engineering? Colleges in India for doing so?
  16. Which other courses can be done after 12th PCM apart from Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to get admission for Aeronautical Engineering in reputed college? Which is the best college in India for this course?
  18. Best college in Nasik or Pune for Aeronautical engineering having 52% in 12th HSc board?
16th March 2011, 05:49 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Difference between B.E/B.Tech degree from an engineering college and the one offered by Aeronautical Society of India? Which one is better?

Aeronautical Society is quite a popular for providing good training in the field of aeronautics. If you are interested in this field then joining this institute will help you to reach the heights you desire. There are various engineering courses offered by other institutes. You need to decide which course to join. Make sure to join reputed institutes.
16th March 2011, 10:52 AM
noddy11

Thumbs up Re: Difference between B.E/B.Tech degree from an engineering college and the one offered by Aeronautical Society of India? Which one is better?

Hello friend,

B.E degree is obtained from the colleges comes under the particular university.
B.TECH degree is obtained from the university only.

It depends upon your area of interest where you want to go but B.tech is much better than B.E because it is done through university which provides better education as having HIGH SKILLED PROFESSORS WITH HIGH EDUCATION PROFILE, as compared to engineering colleges.

good luck
16th March 2011, 11:01 AM
bharath_9054

Default Re: Difference between B.E/B.Tech degree from an engineering college and the one offered by Aeronautical Society of India? Which one is better?

btech focuses on more of the application sector whereas b e focuses on pure engg.
A S I gives the courses for b e as well as b tech
16th March 2011, 04:15 PM
Arvi.S

Hello Friend,
Basically you should know one thing B.Tech and B.E are not totally different streams, they are one in the same.

The difference is that if you have a electrical stream attached directly or indirectly attached to your degree then you term it as Bachelor Of Engineering.

If you have a technical aspect associated with your stream then you term it as B.Tech which stands for Bachelor of Technology.

So which ever core papers you like just choose that stream and work hard,don't compare BE with B.Tech. Which ever stream you are interested in take it and I am sure you can shine.

All the Best ! ! !
19th March 2011, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

Dear Arvi: Actually I wanted to know the difference in the BE or B.Tech degrees in Aeronautical engineering given by different colleges and the one given by the Aeronautical Society of India i.e AMAeSI. Which is better to pursue to become an Aeronautics Engineer. I'm also planning to take flying lessons also towards a CPL license. I would like to have comments from my friends for this endeavour of mine.

Thanks imira. Ur suggestion hit the nail on the head.

Ankit Nath
16th April 2011, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

which is betr joining asi or iie
2nd June 2011, 02:33 AM
Unregistered

How much r the cut offs for Chem Engg in ICT,Mumbai
14th September 2011, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

comparison between degree and engineering college
17th September 2011, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

which is better in b.e and b.tech
23rd September 2011, 05:38 AM
Unregistered

btech is nowadays considered superior to b.e degree in terms of job oppurtunities as it has more practical exposure....even best institutions like iit's and nit's provide btech.and its not that universities provide b.e....for example banarsi hindu university and ism university provide btech degree...it has nothing to do with university.btech provides more practical exposure which is very necessary nowadays than the knowledgw oriented b.e. degree.
20th December 2011, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

what job will be provided after b.tec ?
15th January 2012, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

do there any difference in degree provided by university(approved by ugc) and college(approved by aicte)...
26th January 2012, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

where job in after b.tech
17th February 2012, 12:25 AM
Unregistered

CAN I DO A.M.I.E AFTER DIPLOMA IN MECHANICAL ENGINEERING?
14th March 2012, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by noddy11 View Post
Hello friend,

It depends upon your area of interest where you want to go but B.tech is much better than B.E because it is done through university which provides better education as having HIGH SKILLED PROFESSORS WITH HIGH EDUCATION PROFILE, as compared to engineering colleges.

good luck
thanks .....
15th March 2012, 12:23 PM
jobsick

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?