21st September 2011, 07:07 PM

Difference between CBSE based 10th exam and Home Center based 10th exam?

what is the difference betwwen cbse based 10 exam or home center based 10 exam

25th December 2011, 11:55 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Difference between CBSE based 10th exam and Home Center based 10th exam?

All the state level secondary level examinations are confined within the territory of the respective state whereas CBSE Board exams are held in every state of India. Also students who pass from state conducted secondary level exams are given preference during admission to class 11 for higher studies. Other than that there are differences in the syllabus.
14th February 2012, 09:29 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Difference between CBSE based 10th exam and Home Center based 10th exam?

If i take home centre then i can change my school form cbse to cbse?
27th February 2012, 10:54 AM
Unregistered

IF I take home centre then can i change my school from CBSE to CBSE
10th April 2012, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

what is the diff. between 10th board exam and 10th home based exam in c.b.s.e.?
16th May 2012, 10:23 AM
Unregistered

is there any benefit of opting board rather than home exam in class10
23rd August 2012, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

when i give the exam of 10 in home center than i can change school or school college
27th August 2012, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

difference in report card of board and home board
1st September 2012, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

benefit of taking home exam and board exam
7th September 2012, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

Is there any change in certificates of cbse board exam and school level exam
30th October 2012, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

what are the differences between school based exam and board based exams?
2nd January 2013, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

does value matters home external
13th February 2013, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

If we take home exame then we can change our?
20th February 2013, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

which exam either board base or school base is more valuable? mukesh kumar nawada
25th February 2013, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

Can i change my school after home centre based cbse exam
25th February 2013, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

is the timd table different for home centre and cbse centre for year 2013?
5th March 2013, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

i want to know that if i'm from home centre then,,,can't i take any government colleges after board exam of cbse?????
6th March 2013, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

will we get same type question paper as board
18th March 2013, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

Wat is the difference between cbse board exams & home exams ? Which is better?
18th March 2013, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

Wat is the difference between cbse board exams & home exams? which is better
29th May 2013, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

Can I go to another state college if I choose home centre in boardfor preparation of inter
25th July 2013, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

how to take admission in 11 of rbse when i had done my 10 home exam by cbse?????????????????
18th September 2013, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

What is the difference between centre board and home board exams...?
8th October 2014, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

On what base should i take my decision in order to opt board or non board exams? is it beneficial to opt non board exams in 10th? if yes then why???
5th March 2015, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

Can I change to state board if I complete class 10 CBSE home board.
21st March 2015, 09:52 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

CBSE stands for Central Board of Secondary Education . CBSE conducts 10th board examination in two modes :-

(1) Board based examination (which will be taken in any school other than school in which you read) .

(2) Home center examination (which will be held in the school in which you are reading) .

The selection mode depends on the choice o the student .

There is no real difference in the value of aggregate secured either in the CBSE board based examination or in home center based examination .It is only the matter of confidence which you will gain by opting for board based examination which will help you for further examination which would be always away from the home center .
31st March 2015, 09:47 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

The C.B.S.E. held the 10th board examination in two ways one o the them is C.B.S.E. board based examination and other one is the home center based examination.

The difference between the two are that board based examinations are conducted in the center given by the board and the home center examination is held in the same school in which the student is studying .

Also there is the difference in the dates of examination of home center based examination which varies from school to other school where as in board based examination it is fixed for all the schools affiliated to C.B.S.E. .

There is no difference in value of marks which you secure among the two modes of examination .

It is better to go for board based examination because you will gain confidence and experience about how to give examination in different environment as all the further examinations are going to be held from your home .

The choice of mode depends upon the students and school .
7th October 2015, 01:19 AM
Unregistered

Can i change my biard from cbse to punjab board after adopting home board
19th November 2015, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

What is the difference between school admit card and board admit card???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?