6th September 2016, 01:59 PM
amritadeepak11608

Different types of exams available after 12th to get into Research field?

I like research field, so I want to make my carrier in this field...just after the completion of 12th which exam we can give, please guide me ...different type of exams that we can give.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to study PhD in Economics for M.Sc(Economics) candidate?
  2. Will I get a job in India if I do M.Sc in Biotechnology after completion of B.Sc Biotechonology?
  3. What should I do for joining research field after 12th Science with Biology? List of various research examinations after 12th?
  4. Research field or technology field after 12th with 92.4% marks? Is Delhi University a good option?
  5. How to study in Bangalore? I am in 2nd PUC in Bangalore
  6. Career in research field through KVPY?
  7. How to make a career in space research after completing 12th exam? What are the jobs available in ISRO? Which entrance exam should I give in this field?
  8. Astronomical research institutes and entrance exams after 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What should I do after M.Sc Mathematics to join Research field? How many competitive exams are there to join?
  10. Are there any options for doing research in India after completing MBBS? Any entrance exams for getting admission into research field? Is it true that there are research opportunities in JIPMER?
  11. Research courses available after BDS? Entrance exams for it? -- [New]
  12. Career in physics as a physicist after 12th science?
  13. Is it good to apply for NET to do research in Genetics field? List of other exams that I will have to write for it?
  14. Recruitment exams to join Banking Sector for 12th Commerce student?
  15. Appropriate career available for girls in Research field?
  16. What are the courses to appear in UPSC exam? What is the criteria to appear? What types of field are available?
  17. Scope of B.Pharmacy in 2015
  18. Which course should I do and from which university to enter in the field of Space Research?
22nd September 2016, 12:56 PM
stutiswet2

Default Re: Different types of exams available after 12th to get into Research field?

Quote:
Originally Posted by amritadeepak11608 View Post
I like research field, so I want to make my carrier in this field...just after the completion of 12th which exam we can give, please guide me ...different type of exams that we can give.
You can apply for research field only after completing your post-graduation course. Firstly, you should pass your 10+2 standard. Then, complete your graduation in any specific stream followed by post graduation.
Then, you can apply for research through UGC-NET JRF.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?