16th October 2012, 10:20 PM
mayurmasade

How to get IT job after scoring 60% aggregate? List of the companies in Bangalore

hiiiiiii
I have below 60% aggt. in BE but i have strong tech. knowledge & I want IT job as developer or tester.
So, pls suggest me the list of companies in banglore who accept below 60% criteria
thanks

Related Questions:
  1. Companies for which I am eligible for job after scoring 64% aggregate in final year and less than 57% in 12th?
  2. List of companies where I would be eligible for job after scoring 67% marks in MCA?
  3. Companies for which I am eligible after scoring 63% aggregate in final year?
  4. Software IT companies that accept below 60% aggregate in recruitment? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. List of the companies offering internship in Bangalore?
  6. For which companies can I be eligible after scoring around 60% aggregate after 7th semester?
  7. Which are the companies hiring 65.3% aggregate scoring students?
  8. In which companies can I pursue internship in Bangalore?
  9. List of companies which allows a candidate with less than 60% marks in B.Tech, to sit in campus placement?
  10. Am I eligible for placements after scoring 52.2% in companies which ask for 60% aggregate?
  11. Do I have any opportunity for job sin top companies after scoring 64.9 aggregate and 90+ in inter?
  12. Am I eligible to get a job in IT or Government companies after scoring 60.82% in B.Tech ECE?
  13. List of the companies that dont have the percentage criteria for their campus recruitment?
  14. What are the jobs related to Plan Biotech? List of Biotech companies in Bangalore which are suitable for my career?
  15. Companies in which I can do internships? I am pursuing CMRIT in Bangalore
  16. List of companies in Bangalore to do organizational studies? -- [New]
  17. How to get a chance to get into big companies like Infosys after scoring 59.3%? Can I get a job after getting some experience?
  18. Which companies will I get after scoring 80% in 10th, 59% in 12th? What is the cutoff of those companies?
15th January 2016, 11:08 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: How to get IT job after scoring 60% aggregate? List of the companies in Bangalore

IT is the Information Technology field that is highly recognized in the recent days. It is one of the top most fields to be in and the job prospects are expected really good. However, one has to be knowing what he/she is doing because in the line of technology, everything is critical and hence only the people who have certain set of skills are entertained.

Now coming to your case, wherein you have less amoung ot percentage in your B.Tech, but you say that you have good conceptual clarity, I would like to confirm that you are then going to be highly valued in the industry once you get a break. This is because of the fact that marks only matter till a point in our lives but after that its all about the work that we are doing or the value that we are generating for that company.

As you have less than 60% marks in your B.Tech, it would be firstly difficult to get a job in any good company as majority of them look for people who are having above this threshold and believe me there are hundreds and thousands of students who already fulfill this criteria. Thus, you have to set yourself apart from the rest and do something extra.

Speaking of that extra, I would urge you to take up some major IT Training courses such as Java coding, Programming languages such as C, C++, Python, .NET, etc. These are really good and can help you in the long run if you plan to stay in the IT Industry.

Now, as far as the job prospects are concerned there are many jobs in the market and specially in Bangalore. There are students migrating to Bangalore from every place in India and they stay in PGs there and attend for the job interviews on every weekend. Similarly, once you feel that you are also prepared for the interviews then you can go to Bangalore and set off your career.

I would also suggest you to make a good resume that highlights your skills, expertise areas and other prominent things about your career till now and post it on the job portals like shine jobs, monster jobs, naukri and timesjobs. Upon successful selection of your profile, many companies may call you for direct interviews too. Always remember that not all companies are stuck with the 60% marks criteria.

Last but not the least, I would also advise you to sit for the employability exams like the AMCAT and eLitmus that give you a score and then based on that your profiles are shortlisted by the companies that recruit through that score. It is a very successful way of getting a job in India and I am sure you too would not be sitting idle for very long.

Here is a list of some of the top companies in Bangalore: Infosys, Wipro, Accenture, Mindtree, Igate, SAP Labs, Tech Mahindra, TCS, Syntel, CSC, CGI, Genpact, etc and many more. Its a IT Hub and so the list of companies in Bangalore is almost never ending.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?