26th August 2012, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

Is there any job opportunity for me after scoring 65% in B.E Aggregate

sir ,i want to know that at present my BE aggregate till date is 65%,so is there any job opportunity for me...??

30th April 2013, 12:09 AM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is there any job opportunity for me after scoring 65% in B.E Aggregate

Dear Friend,
First thing you must note that you have completed your Graduations that is B.E and in all total you may get some jobs only just by having the certificate of B.E.
Second,Thing is that at an average your percentage is good you may apply for the job so there is positive chance to have a job.

Now,The most important thing is that never stop or hesitate any job you are getting as most important thing after the completions of your degree is that you must have work anywhere or if the three will be exceeded up after the completions of your degree there will be rare chance to get the job.

And,Yes no work is bad just apply for it or even if you are getting opportunity in low level of companies but you are working is the bigger thing just go on working hard with full faith and then apply to any other big Companies as after the completions of your job just another company will see your experience certificates but not the marks in your degree.And,Your Experience certificates and your dedications towards the work will make you permanent in the job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?