25th April 2012, 11:43 PM
dipakthakare1982

Do I need to produce NOC of my employer at written exam?

Sir I want to know whether i need to produce Noc of my employer at written exam is it compulsary or it can be given during interview.

25th September 2013, 02:29 PM
Mattyjkk

Default Re: Do I need to produce NOC of my employer at written exam?

eligible under the AINP Semi-Skilled Worker Category and provide a job offer to the Candidate for permanent, full-time employment in an eligible semi-skilled occupation.
Provide a job offer to the Candidate that meets Alberta's employment and wage standards.
Provide a job offer to the Candidate that does not conflict with existing collective bargaining agreements. The AINP will not approve an application if there is a labour dispute in progress that may involve, directly or indirectly, either the employer or the candidate.
Have a Labour Market Opinion (LMO) Confirmation for the Candidate and meet all the conditions of the LMO.
For the occupation of Front Desk Agent/Clerk (NOC 6435) ONLY - if the Candidate is working with the Alberta Employer on a Post-Graduation Work Permit an LMO is not required.
Submit to the AINP a Candidate who meets all job requirements and AINP criteria.
Show a plan outlining your approach to accommodation, settlement, and retention for the Candidate
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?