8th July 2011, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

Do I need to write GRE for doing M.Pharmacy in Germany?

i want to do my m.pharmacy in germany should i write GRE or any course available please tell me
please send me the details

Related Questions:
  1. How can I do MBA in Germany? Is it compulsory to write GRE or IELTS? I'm doing B.Tech and have 65% marks till now
  2. Should I pursue MS from Germany or should I write GRE? I have done my B.Tech with 75% marks
  3. How may I get the details like admission procedure, cut off marks, list of the colleges, scholarships etc for MS(in mechanical) course from Germany? Is it necessary to write both GRE and IELTS exam?
  4. Is GRE better or GATE for studies in Germany being financially weak?
  5. Percentage needed to get MS in Germany? Which exams should we write other then GRE?
  6. In which entrance exam should I appear among GRE and IELTS to study MS in Mechanical Engineering in Germany? -- [New]
  7. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? How much score is required in GRE and IELTS for getting scholarship?
  8. Do I need to write GRE for doing M.Pharmacy in Germany?
  9. Should I have to appear in GRE for study MS in Germany? Percentage required in B.Tech(CSE)?
  10. Is it necessary to appear in GRE to pursue Master degree in Germany? Percentage required in B.Tech to study Master degree in Germany?
  11. Which exam do I need to clear for doing MS in Germany? What is the fee structure and scholarships available?
  12. Whether GRE is mandatory to study MS in Germany or German Language Test is sufficient? Percentage required in B.Tech to pursue MS in Germany?
  13. List of colleges with fee structure and scholarship to pursue M.Tech in Germany? Procedure to apply for GRE and GMAT? Examination date, maximum attempts and syllabus of GRE and GMAT?
  14. How can I apply for masters in Germany
  15. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? List of top universities offering mechanical engineering in Germany? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Is it necessary to appear in GRE to study MS in Germany?
  17. How to do M.Tech from abroad while in final year Civil Engineering? What type of exams will I face?
  18. Is it GRE necessary to take GRE for masters degree in Germany or just German language test is enough?
3rd June 2015, 03:57 PM
candycrush

Default Re: Do I need to write GRE for doing M.Pharmacy in Germany?

Yes,

You need to write the GRE test to be able to do the m.pharmacy in germany

In fact you need to write GRE to do any course in the forign university.

GRE is a standard test that tests you english skills so that yoj could could live and understand in the foreign environment.

GRE is conducted twice in a year and the application fee is Rs 5000.

GRE score card is valid for 2 years.

You will require to show this score card at the time of admission
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?