25th January 2018, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

Does any smoker fails in medical examination of chest x-ray in IBPS bank examination?

I have been smoking since last 4 years 4-5 cigarettes per day. Do I have to worry to clear the medical examination especially the chest x-ray for the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)?

30th January 2018, 07:52 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does any smoker fails in medical examination of chest x-ray in IBPS bank examination?

Let me tell you that there is no any procedure of medical test in Bank examination.

Examination procedures are:-
Preliminary
Mains
Interview
30th January 2018, 09:41 PM
google girl
Senior Member+

Default Re: Does any smoker fails in medical examination of chest x-ray in IBPS bank examination?

Smoking is not a good habit.
But you have to know all criteria followed for selection.
There is no any medical test followed for recruitment in Banks either nationalized or private.

Selection procedures are mentioned below:-
Prelims
Mains
Interview

Eligibility criteria required are listed below:-
Aspirants must be a graduation degree holder.
Aspirants age should be 21 years to 30 years.
Aspirants must have a minimum of 50% marks in graduation.
31st January 2018, 07:21 AM
chikkykranthi619

No need to worry about the habit of smoking especially pertaining to IBPS because there is no such limitation mentioned in the IBPS notification because there will Preliminary examination and if you clear this exam you will be allowed for writing the mains examination and if you clear this round then you will be having an interview session and if you clear all these rounds then you will have the physical test but they will not disqualify you for the test you have mentioned.
Any how try to give up the bad habit of smoking as it is injurious to your health.
31st January 2018, 08:30 AM
MNB1234

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have been smoking since last 4 years 4-5 cigarettes per day. Do I have to worry to clear the medical examination especially the chest x-ray for the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)?
The selection process of IBPS is as below for the PO and Clerk Exams:

Preliminary Written Test
Main Written Test
Personal Interview

The final results and banks are allocated based on the candidates performance and rank obtained in the above tests.

Pre Employment medical tests are done only when you report to the bank for joining.

Smoking cigarettes will not cause any problems at the time of joining.
31st January 2018, 06:14 PM
sree2244

There is no any medical checkup test in IBPS selection process.
Selection procedure for IBPS is

* IBPS PO Preliminary Exam
*IBPS PO Mains Exam
*IBPS PO Interview
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?