9th December 2015, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

When the joining letter will be mailed to selected candidates of HCL Campus Interview?

Hello Everyone,
I was selected in HCL in campus recruitment. But still I have not get even a single mail from HCL. When will it give us joining letter?

Related Questions:
  1. When I will get joining letter if selected in HCL Technologies through On-Campus Drive about 3 months ago?
  2. Why my name is not enlisted in merit list if got mailed and phone call about selection in Syntel Off-Campus Interview?
  3. Why I have not receive my Appointment letter if selected in HCL Technologies?
  4. When the joining letter will be delivered to the selected candidate of HCL?
  5. When HCL Off-Campus Interview will be held in Hyderabad?
  6. Number of students selected in iGATE Patni through campus interview at Shivaji University? When they will get their Joining Letter?
  7. When I will get the joining letter from TCS after off-campus placement? Should I join TCS instead of looking for job in Infosys, Syntel and HCL?
  8. When I would be getting the joining call letter from TCS after getting selected in campus placement drive?
  9. Why I am not getting my joining letter if selected in Tech Mahindra?
  10. Qualification required for off-campus placement in HCL for B.Tech final year student?
  11. Why I am not getting my Appointment Letter if selected in HCL Technologies?
  12. When I will get my joining letter if selected in Wipro Wista?
  13. Can I get Joining Letter if got selected in L&T Infotech Off-Campus Drive but having a gap of 2 years after 12th?
  14. When I will get my Joining Letter if selected in TCS through Off-campus Drive?
  15. When will I get the joining letter for TCS? Should I apply for another company like Infosys, Syntel and HCL? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Will there be any problem at the timing of join if haven't received the Joining Letter?
  17. Which one should I attend among HCL Off-Campus Interview and Wipro Off-Campus Interview if both are on same date?
  18. Is it possible to appear in Off-Campus Drive if selected last year in Tech Mahindra On-Campus?
12th December 2015, 04:43 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the joining letter will be mailed to selected candidates of HCL Campus Interview?

You may have to wait for some more time in order to receive the joining letter. This is because there are many internal processes undertaken between recruitment and offering joining letter. The company will create your profile, do some background check, look for the business demand and your area of productivity. Then it will get the final order of joining from its headquarters; post which it will give the joining letter. Hence you may have to wait for few more months. If you are recruited in 2015, you will get joining in HCL by June, 2016.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?