20th August 2011, 01:07 PM
viralvora

Is it easy to change a career form one sector to another?

Is it easy to change a career from one sector to another? please tell me if its possible

11th October 2011, 05:55 PM
biswas1908

Default Re: Is it easy to change a career form one sector to another?

from which career to which new career you are asking??
22nd October 2011, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it easy to change a career form one sector to another?

Quote:
Originally Posted by viralvora View Post
Is it easy to change a career from one sector to another? please tell me if its possible
Dear,
it is possible but in the beginning if you have more than 5 years exp than i don't think.now a days ref works if u have than u can..
It is not easy to change sector because you know the work and the culture of present sector u have current job experience only, service sector will not accept candidates from fmcg/durable...and the both will not look for the service industry candidates......
Huge difference between both industries job profile experience etc....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?