20th August 2016, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for LLB after scoring 41% marks in third year B.Com?

Respected sir I got in third year B.com only 41 percentage. I want to take admission this year for LLB. Am I eligible for the same? Can I apply LLB in my graduation this year? I am very tensed. Please help me.

21st August 2016, 08:13 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for LLB after scoring 41% marks in third year B.Com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected sir I got in third year B.com only 41 percentage. I want to take admission this year for LLB. Am I eligible for the same? Can I apply LLB in my graduation this year? I am very tensed. Please help me.
Yes, you are eligible for LLB course.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard from a recognized board are eligible for LLB course.

There are no age criteria.
21st August 2016, 11:04 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for LLB after scoring 41% marks in third year B.Com?

LLB stands for Bachelor of Legislative Law and it is three year duration course after bachelor degree in any discipline.

The eligibility to get admission in course is candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline and there is no age limit to appear for examination to get admission in course.

Yes, you are eligible to appear for entrance examination to get admission in course but not eligible to appear for DU and few of the universities where the minimum required eligibility is 50% in bachelor degree.

There is nothing to do with only third year marks the overall graduation aggregate will be taken in consideration.
24th April 2017, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir I got in third year B.com only 44.28% percentage. I want to take admission this year for LLB. Am I eligible for the same? Can I apply LLB in my graduation this year? I am very tensed. Please help me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?