16th April 2018, 02:21 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to become Indian Army Clerk for 11th Science student?

Respected Sir, I am studying in 11th with Science stream. My aim is to join India Army. So, I want to know that I can become a Clerk in Indian Army or not? Please help me to know about this. Thank you!

24th April 2018, 09:02 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to become Indian Army Clerk for 11th Science student?

As far as you are concerned about the minimum requirement becoming a soldier clerk in Indian Army then it is as below :-

* You must be an Indian candidate.

* Your age must lie within 17.5 years to 23 years.

* You must have completed your Class 12th with 60% marks overall from a recognized board. Further students must have secured 50% marks in each of the concerned subjects.

So, being a Class 11th student you are not eligible for your recruitment at soldier clerk post in Indian Army.

For more details regarding Indian Army recruitment processes and concerned eligibility you can refer to the link www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
25th April 2018, 09:00 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

To be eligible to join Indian Army, you should have passed 12tj standard or an equivalent examination from a Government recognised board. To join Indian Army, you have to appear in UPSC NDA examination. You should have passed 12th standard and should be an unmarried male candidate in the age range of 16.5 to 19.5 years to be eligible to apply for UPSC NDA examination. So, being a 10th standard student, you have to pursue HSC to be eligible to appear in NDA examination for joining in Indian Army.
26th April 2018, 12:28 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

For recruitment in Indian Army as Clerk the required minimum qualification is 12th in a recognised board.

So, you are not eligible to appear for examination now.

Candidates have to appear and qualify for written and physical stage of examination for final selection.

The notification for the examination will be published in the local newspaper.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?