21st August 2016, 08:39 AM
ananda ganesh

Eligibility to become a Loco Pilot after B.Tech in Mechanical and having 60% marks in Intermediate?

Sir, I have passed my Intermediate with 60% and now studying B.tech in Mechanical. I want to be a Loco Pilot. My doubt is this am I eligible for the same or not?

21st August 2016, 06:46 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to become a Loco Pilot after B.Tech in Mechanical and having 60% marks in Intermediate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ananda ganesh View Post
Sir, I have passed my Intermediate with 60% and now studying B.tech in Mechanical. I want to be a Loco Pilot. My doubt is this am I eligible for the same or not?
After completion of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering, you can apply for Assistant Loco Pilot exam.

Those candidates who have completed diploma and ITI course from a recognized University are eligible for Assistant Loco Pilot exam.

Age criteria:-

Minimum age =20 years
Maximum age =30 years
21st August 2016, 07:48 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to become a Loco Pilot after B.Tech in Mechanical and having 60% marks in Intermediate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ananda ganesh View Post
Yes, B.Tech graduates from Mechanical Engineering are eligible to apply for Loco Pilot Exam.

However, Diploma holders of Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics/Automobile engineering are also eligible to apply for Loco Pilot exam.

Age Limit
  • Minimum Age:20 years
  • Maximum Age: 30 years

You must have a good eye sight for applying this exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?