27th December 2017, 01:59 AM
Manasik@04

Eligibility criteria for 3-year LLB course?

I have completed my graduation in Home Science from Nirmala Niketan College, Mumbai. Am I eligible for the 3-year LLB course now?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I do LLB after my graduation? Eligibility criteria for doing LLB with specialization in corporate law? Which entrance exam do I need to appear for?
  2. Eligibility criteria for admission in 3 years LLB course? Universities/colleges in Delhi, Rajasthan and UP?
  3. Am I eligible to do CS course after completion of LLB course?
  4. What is the criteria about distance learning of LLB?
  5. Required Eligibility criteria for 3 year LLB course from DU? Will there be any Entrance Exam for this?
  6. Eligibility criteria for 3-year LLB course?
  7. What is the eligibility criteria required for LLB? What is the salary offered to LLB holder?
  8. Names of the universities offering LLB course? Eligibility criteria and duration of the course?
  9. How can I do LLB after my graduation? Eligibility criteria for doing LLB with specialization in corporate law? Which entrance exam do I need to appear for?
  10. Eligibility for pursuing LLB in 2015?
  11. How can I do LLB through correspondence after B.Com? Eligibility criteria for the same?
  12. What's the eligibility criteria for taking admission in 3 year LLB course? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What is the process followed to join LLB in Kolkata after completion of BA Arts?
  14. What is the eligibility criteria to do LLB after completion of Graduation?
  15. Which are the universities offering part time LLB course? What is the eligibility criteria for that?
  16. Eligibility criteria for graduates in LLB course?
  17. Procedure to apply for LLB course in 2018 after completion of B.Com? -- [New]
  18. What is the eligibility criteria required to pursue LLB course? When should I apply for admission and what is the fee structure for the course?
29th December 2017, 08:46 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for 3-year LLB course?

To be eligible to get admission for pursuing three-year LLB course, you should have passed Bachelor's degree course in Arts/ Science/ Commerce stream with minimum aggregate of 40% (35% for SC/ ST) marks from a Government recognised university. The aggregate required in Graduation varies from university to university. Some universities conducts an entrance examinations like CLAT, LAWCET, etc., for offering admission in three-year LLB course. Since, you have passed your Bachelor's degree course in Home Science, you are eligible to get admission for pursuing LLB course.
29th December 2017, 01:14 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

The requirements for three years Bachelor of Law course:

Academic qualification: Bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university. Graduation in home science candidates are eligible for LLB course.

For admission in good universities, you should have minimum of 60% marks in bachelor's degree. Top law universities conduct entrance examination for admission of candidates in LLB course.

Top Universities are:

Delhi University.

Banaras Hindu University.

Amity Law university.
30th December 2017, 12:02 AM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Yes you are eligible to pursue LLB course.

Eligibility criteria are as follows:-
Candidate must have completed their graduation from a recognized stream.
Candidate must have scored at least 45% aggregate in graduation.
Candidate upper age limit is not required.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?