14th June 2017, 05:14 PM
vdjd

Eligibility criteria to apply for BA Economics in St.Xaviers college, Ranchi?

Can I opt for BA economics if I have scored 70 percent in mathematics and less than 50 percent in economics in 12th board? What is the eligibility criteria to apply for BA Economics in St.Xaviers college, Ranchi? Can you please guide me on the same? Thanks.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I pursue B.A Economics (Hons) in St.Xavier College, Ranchi after completion of 12th Class in Non-Maths background?
  2. What's the eligibility criteria for B.Com in Marwari college(Ranchi)? I got 58.5% marks(excluding maths) in 5 subjects -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Am I eligible to do MA Economics after BA? What is the eligibility criteria to apply for MA?
  4. Eligibility and last date to apply for BCA course in St. Xavier's College, Ranchi?
  5. How to take admission in St Xaviers college Ranchi for M.Com? What is the eligibility criteria? Date of availability of forms
  6. What is the criteria to get admission in B.Com in St Xavier college Ranchi?
  7. Can a B.Com student apply for MA Economics at JNU, Delhi? Eligibility criteria and entrance exam for it?
  8. Eligibility to apply for Ph.D in Economics if secured 44% and 52% in BA & MA Economics respectively?
  9. Criteria of admission for Fergusson's MA Economics?
  10. Fee structure to study in CA after I.Com?
  11. When DU DSE will be conducted for M.A.(Economics) admission? Eligibility to apply?
  12. Eligibility criteria for JNU MA Economics entrance examination?
  13. What's the eligibility criteria for JNU MCA entrance exam held at Ranchi?
  14. Eligibility criteria and procedure for admission to Gossner college, Ranchi after ICSE exams?
  15. Top 10 institutes offering M.A.(Economics) in Bangalore? Admission procedure and eligibility to apply?
  16. What kind of posts are available in KPSC for B.A.(Economics) graduate? Eligibility to apply?
  17. Am I eligible to take admission for M.Sc Maths having secured 53% in B.Sc?
  18. Eligibility criteria and procedure to enroll in HEC Ranchi for vocational training in Mechanical engineering?
15th June 2017, 04:16 PM
BISWAROOP YOGI
Senior Member++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to apply for BA Economics in St.Xaviers college, Ranchi?

After completing your 12th standard, you can apply for BA Economics in St. Xavier's College, Ranchi.
So, you are eligible to apply.

You have to register online or get admission form offline. Then prepare for the entrance test being held by the college generally in the 2nd week of June.
After you crack the entrance exam, you will be selected for the batch, and the admission procedure follows.

** Examination Pattern :

There will be asked 100 questions.
All questions will be of Objective type.
Time duration of the test is 3 hours.
The paper will contain questions from Mathematics, English, Aptitude, GK and Economics.

This year, the last date has already expired and the examination has been already held.
So, you have to fo for next year Entrance.

For further details, you may refer to the official website of St. Xavier's College, Ranchi i.e. www.sxcran.org
15th June 2017, 05:48 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to apply for BA Economics in St.Xaviers college, Ranchi?

=> B.A. Economics or Bachelor of Arts in Economics is an undergraduate Economics course.

=> The duration of this course is three years.

=> For this course candidate must have passed 12th class from a recognized board.

=> The minimum percentage required in 12th class for Bachelor of Arts in Economics course is 50%.

For more information you can contact at given below address.

Address: Dr Camil Bulcke Path, Pathalkudwa, Nayatoli, Ranchi, Jharkhand 834001
Phone: 0651 221 4935
16th June 2017, 10:25 AM
kachhadiyasharda

As per eligibility criteria of St. Xavier College, You are not eligible to apply for B.A.(Economics) with less than 50% in economics in 12th class.

B.A.(Economics) Eligibility
You must have passed Intermediate with at least 50% in economics as well as in aggregate.

Other Institutes In Ranchi For B.A. (Economics)
- Gossner College
- Nirmala College
- Suraj Singh Memorial College
- Panch Pargana Kisan College
- K.C.B. College

Employment Areas In Economics
- Agriculture Companies
- Economic Research
- Statistical Research
- Stock Exchange
- Financial Information Firms
- International Trade Companies
- Manufacturing Industries
- Forecasting Firms
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?