21st September 2017, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria to do MS in US after completion of B.Tech in 5 years with 68 percent marks? Am I eligible to get scholarship?

Can I get admission in US universities for MS, if I have completed my B.Tech in 5 years with 68percent marks? If yes, then can I get a scholarship? Can you please provide me the complete details on this as soon as possible? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get scholarship after completion of 2nd PUC with 89.5 percent?
  2. Eligibility criteria to do MS in US after completion of B.Tech in 5 years with 68 percent marks? Am I eligible to get scholarship? -- [New]
  3. Am I eligible to do B.Ed after completion of BA and MA with 50 percent marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Is there any scholarship for class 10th students who scores 99 marks in maths MP Board exam?
  5. Am I eligible to do B.Ed after completion of graduation with 50 percent marks?
  6. Am I eligible to get a scholarship after completion of inter in private college with 82 percent?
  7. Am I eligible for D.Ed after completion of B.Sc with 48 percent and 12th with 50 percent?
  8. Procedure to apply for scholarship after completion of intermediate with 96 percent marks?
  9. What is the eligibility criteria followed for applying Inspire scholarship?
  10. How can diploma holders be eligible for AICTE scholarship? What is the eligibility criteria?
  11. Am I eligible to apply and get scholarship for doing masters after completion of B.Pharm with 78% marks?
  12. Am I eligible to get admission to Agricultural engineering after completion of HSC with 45 percent marks?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for Ph.D after completion of MA with 60% marks?
  14. Am I eligible for getting a scholarship after completion of 1st year MBBS with 75% marks?
  15. Am I eligible to give IAS exam after completion of graduation with 52 percent marks?
  16. Criteria of central scholarship for Post Graduates with 86% marks?
  17. Am I eligible to do Ph.D course after completion of MA English with 50% marks from IGNOU?
  18. What is the eligibility criteria asked for doing M.Com after completion of B.Com?
22nd September 2017, 04:20 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to do MS in US after completion of B.Tech in 5 years with 68 percent marks? Am I eligible to get scholarship?

Yes, you are eligible for studying MS in US there are few eligibility requirements which are mentioned below.

Eligibility criteria:
- The candidate should have done 16 years of previous education.
- The minimum percentage varies based on the university.
- The candidate should attend entrance test named GRE, IELTS/ TOEFL. Based on your score you’ll get a good university.
- After clearing the test in merit, you need to apply for universities based on your performance you’ll get admission letters from the universities.
- You need to submit few documents like score card of GRE, TOEFL/ IELTS, previous year score cards, bank slips and others.
- Scholarship will be given based on your score and university.
- Few universities provide scholarship and few universities will not, so you need to check for the universities which provide scholarship and apply for it.
23rd September 2017, 11:06 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to do MS in US after completion of B.Tech in 5 years with 68 percent marks? Am I eligible to get scholarship?

To be eligible to do MS in US, you should have passed Bachelor's degree course in Engineering/ Technology from a Government recognised college/ university. You should have to appear in TOEFL/ IELTS and GRE examinations to apply for admission to MS course in US universities. To get scholarship for pursuing MS course, you should have at least 60% aggregate marks in your Bachelor's degree course and you have to apply for scholarship at least before 3-4 months of commencement of semester.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?