11th August 2017, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for scholarship after completion of intermediate with 96 percent marks?

Procedure to apply for scholarship after completion of intermediate with 96 percent marks? Can you please let me know the steps which i need to follow for the same? What are the criterias they will look for to apply for the scholarship for further studies?

Related Questions:
  1. How much scholarship amount we can get after scoring 97.5 percent in intermediate? Procedure to apply for the scholarship?
  2. Procedure to apply for scholarship for doing higher studies after completion of 10th with 78 percent marks? -- [New]
  3. Is there any scholarship we can get after completion of intermediate with 95.1% marks?
  4. Am I eligible to get merit scholarship after 976 marks in intermediate? Procedure to apply for scholarship?
  5. Procedure to apply for Prime Minister scholarship for girls for scoring 95 percent above in intermediate?
  6. Am I eligible for a merit scholarship after completion of intermediate with 918 marks belonging to OC category?
  7. Procedure to get merit scholarship after scoring 964 marks in intermediate? What are the available opportunities to apply for scholarship?
  8. Am I eligible for Government merit scholarship after completion of intermediate with 97 percentage marks?
  9. Procedure to apply for scholarship after taking 99 marks in Sanskrit?
  10. Steps followed to get scholarship after securing 97.5 percentage in intermediate?
  11. Procedure to get merit scholarship after completion of intermediate with 96 percentage marks in BiPC?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for Bank Clerk exam after completion of intermediate with 50 percent marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Scholarship details for BC students who have scored 95.9 percentage marks in intermediate?
  14. Scholarship details for BC students after completion of intermediate with 95 percentage marks in Andhra Pradesh?
  15. Am I eligible to get scholarship for doing B.Tech after completion of 12th with 71 percent marks?
  16. What is the procedure followed for getting government scholarship after completion of 12th with 78% marks?
  17. What are the scholarships am eligible for doing higher education after completion of intermediate with 88% marks?
  18. What should I do to get a scholarship for doing higher studies after completion of intermediate with 96.7% marks?
13th August 2017, 11:32 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for scholarship after completion of intermediate with 96 percent marks?

To get scholarship for pursuing your higher studies after completion of your Intermediate course with 96 percent marks, you should have secured admission in higher studies through merit basis or through entrance examination conducted by the respective college/ university. Your family annual income should be less than one lakh rupees (two lakh rupees in case of SC/ ST candidates) to be eligible to apply for scholarship offered by the state government. If all the documents submitted by you are verified and found correct, you will be offered scholarship for pursuing your higher studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?