22nd April 2011, 12:55 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria for engineering entrance exam? In which course will I get?

Hi,i m a student and i m preprng for the enginrng entrance exmnsn...i want to knw that what is the eligiblty to get in the course..and in whch course i cn be able to get in...???

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria for doing diploma after engineering? Is there any entrance exam? What is the procedure to apply?
  2. Procedure to get admission in B.Tech course in India for a candidate who has completed 12th in Abroad?
  3. Date of Madhya Pradesh engineering entrance exam? What are the requirements for it and the eligibility criteria?
  4. Which MBA entrance exam can I appear after scoring 80% in 3rd year? Eligibility criteria of all the entrance exams?
  5. How to take admission through LEET after studying diploma final year in mechanical? What is the admission procedure?
  6. Eligibility criteria to study in abroad after passing 12th?
  7. Eligibility criteria and entrance exam to get M.Sc(Genetics) admission in Institute of Genetic Engineering? -- [New]
  8. Eligibility criteria and qualification required to apply in PhD(CSE) entrance exam of Pondicherry University?
  9. Eligibility Criteria of CDAC entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Am i eligible to appear for CDAC?
  11. Is Bhubaneshwar institute of technology approved?
  12. Criteria for eligibility for NDA entrance exam?
  13. Can I appear for PCS entrance exam? What is the eligibility criteria?
  14. Eligibility criteria to give FTII entrance exam?
  15. Admission Prodecure and Eligibility Criteria of Biomedical Engineering Entrance Exam?
  16. What is the eligibility criteria followed for getting admission in pantnagar engineering college?
  17. What is the eligibility criteria of TIFR and ISRO entrance exams for Diploma holder in E&TC Engineering?
  18. What is the eligibility criteria for UPSC exam? Is engineering beneficial to me
23rd August 2011, 02:45 AM
saugata2008

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for engineering entrance exam? In which course will I get?

You did not maintained the state you are belong to , because different state has different criteria for the engineering entrance .
In west Bengal now the criteria is 45% in 12th is .

Every stream is special , now you have to decide in which you have interest .
Thank you
1st December 2011, 08:01 PM
rk6030

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for engineering entrance exam? In which course will I get?

The State government on Wednesday announced the lowering of eligibility marks for admission of students to engineering courses.

In respect of Open Category, the new cut-off mark would be 50 per cent against the previous 55 per cent; for Backward Classes, 45 per cent (50 per cent); Most BC – 40 per cent (45 per cent) and Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes – 35 per cent.

Several management representatives of engineering colleges and members of the Assembly had demanded that mere pass marks in higher secondary examination should be the eligibility norm for admission to engineering courses, K. Ponmudy, Higher Education Minister, told reporters.

Pointing out that about 30,000 seats in engineering colleges remained vacant last year, Dr. Ponmudy expressed the hope that the reduction in eligibility marks coupled with the government move to pay tuition fee for those first-generation undergraduate candidates who sought admission through counselling would result in higher number of students joining the courses this year than the previous year.

Of 2.2 lakh application forms printed by the government, 1,84,209 forms were sold as on Tuesday. The government was taking steps for printing more forms. The last date for submission of filled forms would be May 31.

On the legislation for making Anna University – Chennai a unitary university again, the Minister said that the Bill, approved by the Assembly, had been sent to Governor for assent. On getting the assent, further action would be taken. An expert committee, comprising V.C. Kulandaiswamy, M. Anandakrishnan, Naganathan, Baskaran and Jagadeesan had been formed to advise the government on follow-up action.

Asked about complaints of some colleges selling application forms at an exorbitant rate, Dr. Ponmudy replied that government colleges had been directed to sell the forms at Rs. 27.

A similar advice was given to government-aided colleges. The government would not be able to take action with regard to unaided private colleges.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf EligibilityLEET.pdf(26.5 KB, 79 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?