27th December 2011, 08:32 PM
shrikantprasad

Minimum percentage required in graduation for PO posts(SC candidates)?

what is minimum graduation percentage required to po posts from scheduled cast(SC) candidates?

28th December 2011, 01:41 AM
sumansin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum percentage required in graduation for PO posts(SC candidates)?

IBPS stands for Institute of Banking Personnel Selection

Now a day IBPS conducts the exam for Bank Clerk and PO. eligibility criteria
is different for clerk and po.

For Clerk age should be 18 to 28 year(relaxation for non general candidate).and qualification of candidate is, complete their 10th with 60% or 12th with 50%.

For PO age should be minimum 20 year maximum 30 year(relaxation for non general candidate). qualification of Candidate must complete their Graduate Degree from any recognized university.

There is no any any percentage criteria define in graduation for any category.

www.ibps.in
26th January 2012, 04:46 PM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum percentage required in graduation for PO posts(SC candidates)?

PO means Probationary Officer....so bank PO exam is the exam conducted by various government and private banks for the post of Probationary Officers (PO).

But their are some requirements to apply for the post--

1. You should have a graduation degree with minimum 55% marks...though it varies from bank to bank. Final years candidate can also apply if they can show their passing certificate by the time of interview.
5% relaxation for Sc/St/OBC candidates.

2. Your age should be between 21 years and 30 years.(relaxation is there for SC/ST/OBC candidates)

3. You should have a certificate in computer from NIT's and other institutions.

The exam pattern consists of reasoning ability, numerical ability, general socio economic & banking awareness, Computer awareness, English language etc.

You will have to pass in each of the objective tests....negative marking is also there for wrong answers...it is 1/4th of the marks allotted to that question which means that for 4 wrong answers 1 mark will be deducted.

This is the most common criteria and format of all bank PO exams...
3rd February 2012, 08:05 AM
Unregistered

when will conduct next ibps exam clerikal and po?
5th February 2012, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

Is 60% marks (genral) in graduation required for all banks under ibps
9th March 2012, 12:20 AM
Unregistered

my U.G marks in 52 % but P.G. is 69% can i eligibil to apply exam how requred 60 % in graduation ?????? .........( UG in Art's subject and PG in computer science )
19th May 2012, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

I AM CHAMAAR WHAT IS REQUIRED PERCENTAGE IN BANK PO
26th July 2012, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

i am obc candidate and i have secured 37% in graduation.Am i eligible for clerk and Bank PO?
13th August 2012, 10:14 AM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend ,

I have mentioned all the eligibility criteria that you require to set yourself eligible for Bank PO Exams :

* You must have completed your graduation with aminimum of 55% marks from any recognized college / university.

* Your age should be in between 18-30 years.

* There is also a relaxation of 5 % marks if you belong to SC/ST/OBC Category.

* There is also a relaxation in upper age of 3 years for OBC Category students and of 5 % marks for students belonging to SC/ST category.

* You must have Indian Nationality.

This is the information i have to the best of my knowledge regarding your query. Hope the information will help you to the extent you want.
4th December 2013, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

IS 60 % age marks are compulsary to take PO exam for sc/st candidate ?plz ans.
22nd March 2014, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

sir iam p.h candidate . i don't have left hand so that am i eligible for bank exam?
21st August 2014, 04:49 AM
Unregistered

I am SC.My 10th & 12th percentage is 48% .My graduation percentage is 52%. I can apply for PO??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?