30th March 2016, 10:30 AM
Unregistered

Can I become a CBI Officer on 12th basis? Qualification required to become a CBI Officer?

Hi Sir,
I am appearing 12th in this year. What do you think, I can be a CBI Officer after my 12th? How much qualification I need for CBI Officer?

3rd April 2016, 09:20 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become a CBI Officer on 12th basis? Qualification required to become a CBI Officer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir,
I am appearing 12th in this year. What do you think, I can be a CBI Officer after my 12th? How much qualification I need for CBI Officer?
12th standard candidates are not eligible for CBI exam. Only graduate from a recognized university are eligible for CBI exam through the SSC CGL exam.

This exam doesn't require any percentage marks.

Your age should be in between 18 to 27 years.
3rd April 2016, 08:27 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become a CBI Officer on 12th basis? Qualification required to become a CBI Officer?

Eligibility Criteria Required to become CBI Officer:

No, you cannot become CBI officer with just 12th Class as minimum qualification. Yes, you cannot become CBI officer with present qualification you have. For this in order to become CBI officer, you are required to pursue Graduation. The minimum educational qualification required to become CBI officer is "Bachelor Degree" or A Graduate Degree in any discipline from a recognized university. I suggest you to complete Graduation first in order to be eligible. So for now, try to concentrate on Graduation studies and concentrate on CBI officer exam preparation from Graduation 3rd year on-wards. You can then apply for same after successful completion of Graduation.
4th April 2016, 12:39 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

In order to become a CBI Officer you need to first of all complete your graduation in any stream from a recognized University and then you will have to appear for UPSC examination. Once you successfully clear the examination, you will be very much eligible to be come a CBI Officer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?