23rd January 2011, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for JEE 2011 exam for B.Pharma final year student from RGUHS?

sir, i m final year b.pharma student in RGUHS. I want to give jee 2011 exam for p.g. Course. Please answer me for its eligibility.

24th January 2011, 04:26 PM
mishra245

Default Re: Eligibility for JEE 2011 exam for B.Pharma final year student from RGUHS?

Sorry friend the JEE is joint entrance exam and this is only for Under graduate course after 12th
if you want to post graduate course with IIT then you can fill the form of GATE exam.
this may help to getting the pg course in IIT's.
5th May 2011, 05:26 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for JEE 2011 exam for B.Pharma final year student from RGUHS?

The Indian Institutes of Technology carry out JEE for the undergraduate program in Engineering. So you can’t opt for JEE for the PG in Pharma. But you are eligible to take the Joint Admission Test(JAM) for the PG program. You can do the M. Sc Biotechnology in IIT Bombay by taking this exam. The minimum eligibility is the Bachelor degree from the recognized university with aggregate of 55% in the qualifying examination. There will be consideration for the reserved category candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?