18th August 2016, 09:18 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility for LLM after B.A. in political science?

I am a student. i have done my B.A. in political science and now I want to do LLM. Is this possible? Please reply if I can take admission for this course.

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study LLM in Abroad for B.A.(Political Science) student?
  2. Will it be possible to do MA in Political Science without BA in Political science?
  3. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Political science after completion of graduation? -- [New]
  4. Government teacher's job in Delhi after Graduation in Political Science, PG in Political Science and B.Ed? Eligibility and age-limit? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. List of universities offering PhD to LLM postgraduate in Karnataka
  6. Can I become a Lecturer after completing LLM course? Age limit to apply for LLM course?
  7. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing PH.D in political science?
  8. Can I get admission in DU for Political Science Honours if scored 95 marks in 12th Political Science?
  9. Whether IGNOU offers Ph.D(Political Science)? Eligibility criteria of Ph.D in Political Science in IGNOU?
  10. What is the eligibility and criteria to get admission in LLM?
  11. Eligibility to appear in MJP University LLM for 35 years old candidate?
  12. Eligibility for BA(Political Science-Hons) at any esteemed college?
  13. Should I study correspondence LLM after completing Regular LLB course? Detailed eligibility to apply?
  14. Which graduation course has an edge over other- Political Science and Political Philosophy?
  15. Which course is better to opt after completion of graduation in political science?
  16. Eligibility to apply in CLAT LLM for B.Tech(ECE) student?
  17. When the admission of M.Phil will be started? Eligibility to apply for M.A.(Political Science) candidate?
  18. What should I study after completing M.A. in Political Science?
18th August 2016, 08:02 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Eligibility for LLM after B.A. in political science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a student. i have done my B.A. in political science and now I want to do LLM. Is this possible? Please reply if I can take admission for this course.
No, its not possible for you to do LLM course after B.A in Political Science as for doing this course an LLB degree is a must to pursue LLM course in India.
18th August 2016, 08:53 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

LLM stands for 'Master of Legislative Law'. You must have qualified under graduation in law to do LLM. Also you must have to score at least 55% marks in your LLB course from any recognized university/institute. You are not eligible to apply LLM just after completion of your B.A. So my suggestion to you is that, you should go for LLB course. After completion of LLB course you can apply for LLM.
19th August 2016, 12:16 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
No, you are not eligible for LLM course.

Eligibility criteria for LLM course:-

If you have completed LLB course from a recognized University with above 55% marks, then you are eligible for LLM course.

Your age should be below 25 years.

You must have a valid CLAT score card.
16th October 2019, 04:10 AM
Unregistered

Yes, depending on where in the world you are located. My undergraduate degree was a BA in Politics and International Relations, and i am currently enrolled on an LLM course in International Law.
21st January 2022, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

Is there any age bar for LLB Admission
8th June 2022, 10:51 AM
Unregistered

I have completed BA course and I want to do LLM so how many years course it is and how to apply for the entrance. ??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?