17th October 2012, 06:56 PM
Manokant Tyagi

How to become an Indian Army Officer after completing graduation with 70% and PG with 65% marks

Sir,

My name is Manokant Tyagi. i am 24 years old. i want to become a Indian Army officer. i have completed my graduation with 70% and my post graduation with 65% marks.
Please assist me.

13th December 2012, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become an Indian Army Officer after completing graduation with 70% and PG with 65% marks

I have completed 2 with 90% mark. I want to become a captain or major or kenal
23rd May 2013, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become an Indian Army Officer after completing graduation with 70% and PG with 65% marks

how can i became a officer after BA english with 65%
29th June 2013, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

i want to become army officer
i get 78% marks in b.a.geo.honours as a univercity topper
now i want to do pg from army college to become great army officer
what i do for this
29th November 2013, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

hi! my name is sherminlun haokip i belong to st(scheduled tribe) i'm always inspired by army and i want to become an army officer now i'm reading at class-8 and i'm always inspired by army and i want to become an army officer please i want to get a reserved seat for test after 14 years plese make it happen and i'll also try hard to achieve good marks in the class.thank you
22nd December 2013, 04:17 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir,I complete my graduation B.sc with stachue in one subject
31st August 2014, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

hi sir good afternon i was completed b.com with 61% and iam 22years old and mi want join indian army in commisnor leavel is it possible and iam a ncc student
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?