2nd January 2018, 09:48 AM
kavya1997

Eligibility to write 2nd year exam in other state?

I did my schooling upto 12th in Andhra Pradesh and now I'm doing my BTech final year in Tamil Nadu. Am I eligible to write group 2 exam in Tamil Nadu?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to write 2nd year exam in other state?
  2. What is the eligibility criteria for AE Exam? Am I eligible to write AE Exam being in 2nd year of diploma course?
  3. Where to get the application form to write the exam for lateral entry in 2nd year? What is the eligibility criteria?
  4. Last chance to write 3rd year BBA exam?
  5. Am I eligible to write Civil Service Exam after completing my 2nd year engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to write SCRA exam if I am a intermediate 2nd year student
  7. Eligibility to apply in PhD entrance exam for a candidate who has an arrears in 2nd semester of MBA?
  8. Am I eligible to write the exam of NET Lecturership and JRF after completing M.A first year and appearing for 2nd year?
  9. How to write Bank exam after doing BSc CS 2nd year
  10. What to do after completing 2nd Inter? How to apply for that? What is the syllabus?
  11. Which entrance exam I need to write for lateral admission in B.Tech at the universities of Karnataka? -- [New]
  12. Eligibility criteria to write KAS and IAS exam? What is the cutoff percentage and which books to be referred?
  13. Can I write KCET exam this year while studying in 2nd PUC in Karnataka?
  14. What is the eligibility criteria to apply for KCET exam in next year April?
  15. When and how to apply for M.Tech if I am studying 2nd year CSE? Am I eligible to write the exam in 3rd year itself?
  16. How to write Bank exam after doing 2nd year UG? Am I eligible for it? Books to be referred?
  17. How to write CPT exam in December? I am studying B.Com 2nd year
  18. What is the eligibility to write the Group I exam?
8th January 2018, 04:50 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to write 2nd year exam in other state?

Yes, you are eligible for attending Group 2 exam in Tamilnadu.

The basic eligibility requirements for the Group 2 exam are as follows:
- The educational qualification required is to complete graduation level degree in any related stream from any recognised university. Based on the post the stream and subjects varies.
- The age should be between 18 - 30 years. The upper age limit varies based on the post.
- The candidate should have knowledge about Tamil.

For more details about notifications, application forms visit the official website of TNPSC.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?