6th September 2011, 08:38 PM
raj1297

Which entrance exam to answer after completing diploma course in IT with 75%?

Respected sir, I have compleated diploma course in Information Technology with 75% please sugest some entrance exam to me as per my trade.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do B.E after completing diploma mechanical engineering?
  2. How to take admission in engineering college after completing diploma?
  3. Can I get admission in GTU after completing diploma in IGNOU? I am studying in diploma mechanical engineering
  4. Can we do Aeronautical Engineering after finishing Diploma? Do we have to answer any entrance exam?
  5. Can I be able to sit for KAS entrance exam after completing PU 2+3 years diploma in mechanical engineering
  6. Can I do B.Tech after completing 3 years of diploma? What is the procedure to be followed? -- [New]
  7. Should I qualify for the entrance exam of NDA after completing diploma in IT?
  8. Is there any reservation in B.Tech after completing diploma?
  9. Can I do B.Tech after completing 3 years of diploma?
  10. Process of training for Diploma holder? Will I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  11. Am I eligible to give IIT and other entrance exams if I have completed diploma course with 60%?
  12. What are the higher studies opportunities after completing diploma in electronic and communication?
  13. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to get admission in B.Tech 2nd year at IIT after completing ECE Diploma?
  14. Is there any reservation for B.Tech in Government Colleges especially after completing diploma?
  15. How to do post basic B.Sc.nursing after completing GNM diploma course?
  16. Is the IIT entrance exam same after completion of 12th and diploma course?
  17. What are the options available after completing diploma? Can I do MBA after diploma? Is diploma treated equal to degree and can a diploma student take up IAS exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is it possible for me to take admission in to degree in I.I.T after completion of diploma course? Do we need to write any entrance exam for it?
1st May 2012, 06:26 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which entrance exam to answer after completing diploma course in IT with 75%?

Quote:
Originally Posted by raj1297 View Post
Respected sir, I have compleated diploma course in Information Technology with 75% please sugest some entrance exam to me as per my trade.
If you have completed your Diploma in Information technology then you can pursue MBA in Information Technology. It has got good prospect in India as well as abroad in various countries.

There are various MBA entrance exams which are being conducted by top B-schools in India. Here is the list of MBA entrance exam that you can move ahead with.
MBA entrance exam which you need to pass are :
CAT - Common Admission test conducted by IIMs (October-NOV)
XAT- Xavier Admission test conducted by XLRI-Jamshedpur( January)
SNAP conducted by SIBM-Pune (December)
MAT (Feb, May, Sept, December)
IIFT conducted by IIFT- Delhi (November)
NMAT conducted by NMIMS- Mumbai (Dec-Jan).

If you complete your MBA with good grades you might as well get campus placement, from the university you pursue the course.
If you do not clear the above mentioned entrance examination then you might have to clear the entrance examination conducted by the university itself.

One of the best University with affordable fees is:

Manav Rachna International University
AREI Aravali campus, sector-43, Delhi-Surajkund Road, Faridabad.
Tel: 0129-4198100
Mob: +91-7407557576
Web: www.mrei.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?