24th May 2017, 02:40 PM
sanskarshukla

Entrance exam other than JEE main and AKTU to get direct admission in HBTU

Can I get admission in HBTU without jee main or AkTU? I mean is there any entrance from which I can directly get admission there? Please, do inform.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get into DCE by studying in Delhi for next 2 years? I have scored 91% in class 10th
  2. Can I get admission to study B.Tech without appearing in any entrance exam?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for JEE Main exam again this year if I had given exam the previous year as well? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Am I eligible to get direct admission in Punjab University after completion of JEE Main exam with 71 marks?
  5. How to do lateral entry in B.Tech in DCE? I am a 3rd year student of electrical and electronics diploma
  6. Procedure to get admission in Engineering course at Massachusetts Institute of Technology, USA? Possibility get direct admission if become JEE Main topper?
  7. Can I apply for JEE Main 2016 twice, one on the basis of 12th and another on the basis of Diploma?
  8. JEE Main scores are needed for admission in BCS? Is there any entrance exam for admission in BCS?
  9. Can I get admission in Electronics Department in IIT if I did not qualify JEE Main exam?
  10. Which colleges in Mumbai recognise the score of JEE(Main) score
  11. Should I study D.Arch if score less marks in JEE Main Paper-II? Details of D.Arch entrance exam?
  12. Admission in NIT and IIIT is possible in 2016 after B.Sc?
  13. How a Diploma holder can appear in JEE examination?
  14. How to do B.Tech in Electrical engineering with AICTE approved college in Bangalore
  15. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to study in IIST? How much I should try to get in through JEE Main?
  16. Whether a candidate is eligible to appear in Jee Main on behalf of MP-PET if exhausted 3 chances for applying in colleges of Madhya Pradesh?
  17. How can I get admission for JEE Main preparation in any institute? Can I prepare for JEE Main in one year?
  18. What is the last date of filling the AIEEE offline form

12th June 2017, 05:43 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam other than JEE main and AKTU to get direct admission in HBTU

HBTI has transformed itself into a fully residential university.

As UPSEE will not be conducted in coming years, so admission to HBTI is purely based on JEE Main Exam.

For getting admission into HBTI, you will have to crack JEE Main with a decent rank.

As, HBTI will be taking part in CCB Counseling of JEE Main so all the seats will be filled through JEE Main exam only.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?