27th November 2010, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams for English Literature course?

I'm in 11th Humanities and I want to pursue English Literature?And do we have the entrance exams?

Related Questions:
  1. Previous year question papers of Jadavpur University Ph.D entrance exam for English Literature?
  2. Phd in english literature from R.S.S.U university of Raipur (C.G). procedure and papers
  3. How to prepare for MA English entrance exam of HCU?
  4. Is it possible to study PhD in English Literature without appearing in any entrance exam? List of universities for admission?
  5. IGNOU Masters in English-Indian English Literature Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. What should I choose after completion of my BA in English literature? I have a good communication skill in English -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What is the procedure followed to do masters in English literature in correspondence mode after completion of B.A in English Literature?
  8. Is it possible to MA (English Literature) twice?
  9. What is the qualification required to do M.A English Literature? Is it possible to do M.A English Literature after B.Com
  10. MA in Psychology after B.A in English Literature? MA in English literature along with diploma in Psychology? Duration of diploma course?
  11. How to do M.A English Literature through distance?
  12. Is it possible to study PhD in English Literature without appearing in any entrance exam for distance English postgraduate?
  13. In which country I should pursue M.A. and PhD(English Literature) in Abroad?
  14. Can i pursue MA in abroad after completing BA (English Literature) from JNU?
  15. List of colleges which offer PhD in English Literature in India? Entrance exam to get admission?
  16. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in English literature after completion of MA in English? -- [New]
  17. Entrance exams dates for Masters in Social work and Masters in English Literature and forms availability details for the same?
  18. What are the government job exams after BA English literature?
29th November 2010, 12:50 PM
Jinu Alex

Default Re: Entrance exams for English Literature course?

dear friend,
your interest to persue english literature is quite appreciable, in this science enrapped world. well you have various entrance exams like the following:

JNU MA English Literature entrance exam
english BA entrance exam
delhi university entrance exam
central institute of english and foreign languages entrance exa

similarly there are many other entrance exams that are conducted by the various reputed colleges to admit students. so be alert for the various announcements made in the leading newspapers and in the television channels

all the very best. God bless you.
2nd February 2011, 09:57 AM
Unregistered

eligibility for sitting in the entrance exam?
4th February 2011, 07:14 PM
swati biswas

In most of the institutions eligibility is just 10+2 degree in any discipline with english as subject. But this may vary according to particular institutions. Some may be wanting minimum of 55 to 80 % marks in the subject or else.
so, my dear friend study hard and score and learn well
all the best
17th February 2011, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

when are the forms being out for postgradution in english literature?????????
20th February 2011, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

is ICET an entrance exam for MA english literature
23rd April 2011, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

what are the reputed universities that provide pg course in english literature?
17th December 2012, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

Please guide me about the course for MA entrance exams for eng.literature means which books are necessary for the exam pls tell me..
17th December 2012, 09:31 PM
Cool Srk
Senior Member+

Cool Re: Entrance exams for English Literature course?

Hi Friend,

Entrance exams for English Literature course:

JNU MA English Literature entrance exam
English BA entrance exam
Delhi university entrance exam
Central institute of English
Foreign languages entrance exam

Similarly there are many other entrance exams that are conducted by the various reputed colleges to admit students.

Cool Thanks...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?