5th September 2016, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

What are the government job exams after BA English literature?

I have finished BA English literature in 2010 and now willing to write government job exams. Please guide what should I do?

Related Questions:
  1. How should I prepare for Group I and II exams? How to get government job in future?
  2. What should I choose after completion of my BA in English literature? I have a good communication skill in English
  3. Job in government sector after passing M.A in English Literature with 52% marks?
  4. How to get government job after completing B.A degree?
  5. Books to be referred to prepare for the entrance of masters in Linguistics?
  6. How can I become a lecturer in government college after completing M.A in English Literature?
  7. Best courses available after studying 2nd year PUC? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which government job should I try after doing final year B.A English Literature?
  9. What are the entrance exams I need to give to join Ph.D in English Literature in Chennai?
  10. What is the procedure followed to do masters in English literature in correspondence mode after completion of B.A in English Literature?
  11. Is it possible to MA (English Literature) twice?
  12. What is the qualification required to do M.A English Literature? Is it possible to do M.A English Literature after B.Com
  13. MA in Psychology after B.A in English Literature? MA in English literature along with diploma in Psychology? Duration of diploma course?
  14. How to do M.A English Literature through distance?
  15. In which country I should pursue M.A. and PhD(English Literature) in Abroad?
  16. Job oriented courses for English Literature postgraduate?
  17. Can I get a government teacher job? I am a B.A communicative English student
  18. Phd in english literature from R.S.S.U university of Raipur (C.G). procedure and papers
6th September 2016, 12:26 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the government job exams after BA English literature?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have finished BA English literature in 2010 and now willing to write government job exams. Please guide what should I do?
Yes, you can apply for government jobs because you have completed B.A in English literature degree.

List of the government jobs:-

1)School Service Commission

2)IBPS and SBI entrance exam

3)Civil service exam

4)CDS exam

5)Staff Selection Commission Exam

6)Group D exam

7)PSC exam
21st April 2019, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

NOW I have COMPLETED B.A. ENGLISH WITH 69 % NEXT WHAT I SHOULD DO FOR MY BETTER FUTURE
14th July 2022, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

NOW I have COMPLETED B.A. ENGLISH WITH 71.15 % NEXT WHAT I SHOULD DO FOR MY BETTER FUTURE
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?