22nd March 2016, 11:15 PM
basavarajdevaji

Is there any possibility to join armed forces after 12th?

My date of birth is 5 7 1997.....but studying in 12th i have lott of economic problems...plz inform me if there are any way to join armed forces after 12 th? What is the procedure followed for the same? Can someone please provide me the details on this?

Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. How can I join Armed Forces being 1st year Engineering student?
  2. How can i join Armed Forces on 12th basis? Is it possible to join Armed Forces after leaving BE course?
  3. How to join Armed forces if I am a student of class 12th? What is the procedure?
  4. How to join the Armed Forces after BDS? Eligibility criteria for getting into Armed Forces?
  5. In which entrance exam should I appear to join Indian Armed Forces if pursuing B.Tech(CSE)?
  6. What other exams besides CDS can an engineering 6th semester student give to get into Indian Army, Indian Navy or Indian Air Force? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Job opportunities for Pharma.D graduates in Armed Forces?
  8. Can I join Armed forces of India after completing 3 years diploma in ETC?
  9. How to join Indian Armed Forces after studying in 12th computer science? What are the major engineering courses in Navy, Army and Airforce?
  10. How can I join Indian Armed Forces after completing diploma in mechanical engineering from HP Technical University
  11. Various way to join Armed Forces of India for Diploma holder?
  12. Is it possible to join Indian Armed Forces on clearing all backlogs?
  13. Can I work in Armed Forces in IT field?
  14. What are the career options for me to join Indian Armed Forces? I am a student of mechanical engineering diploma
  15. How can I join Armed Forces as an officer after completing B.Tech?
  16. If a students age if 16+ with 12th pass then will he be eligible to apply for Armed Forces?
  17. Is it possible to join Armed Forces with poor vision?
  18. Entries to join Indian Armed Forces as an officer with more than 85% in 12th with PCM?
23rd March 2016, 09:46 AM
sarika1993

Default Re: Is there any possibility to join armed forces after 12th?

After completion of your (10+2) , You are eligible to apply for armed force through NDA.

Eligibility
- You must have indian citizenship.
- You should be unmarried male candidate.
- You must have passed (10+2) with PCM as a main subjects from a recognized board.
- Your age should be between 16.5 to19 years on 1st july of the examination year.

NDA Exam Pattern
Exam consist of two sections.
1) Maths : 300 Marks (2.5 Hours)
2) General Ability : 600 Marks (2.5 Hours).

NDA Exam Dates
- NDA Notification Date : 2nd January , 2016
- Last Date to Apply : 29/01/2016
- NDA Exam : 17/04/2016
23rd March 2016, 10:07 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible for recruitment in Armed force after 10+2. To join Armed force you have to appear and qualify in NDA examination.

NDA examination is conducted by UPSC twice every year. The eligibility to appear for examination is candidate must have passed or appearing for 10+2 with any recognised board. The age limit to appear for examination is 16.5-19.5 years.

The examination is conducted in two stages and candidate have to qualify in both stages for final selection. For more information about examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
23rd March 2016, 10:14 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by basavarajdevaji View Post
My date of birth is 5 7 1997.....but studying in 12th i have lott of economic problems...plz inform me if there are any way to join armed forces after 12 th? What is the procedure followed for the same? Can someone please provide me the details on this?

Thank you!
After 12th standard, you can join in Indian Armed force through NDA exam.

Procedure for NDA exam:-

1.Written test
2.Physical test
3.Medical
4.Interview

Written test is conducted by UPSC but other 3 steps are conducted by SSB.

NDA stands for National Defence Service exam. NDA Examination is conducted for 3 wings-Indian Air Force, Indian Navy and Indian Army.

The candidate's who have completed the 12th standard from a recognized board or equivalent exam are eligible for NDA exam.

Final year of the 12th standard candidate is eligible for NDA exam.

Your age should be in between to 16.5 years to 19 years.
23rd March 2016, 02:53 PM
A033bhishek

Quote:
Originally Posted by basavarajdevaji View Post

Thank you!
Dear Aspirant,
After completing 12th there is plenty of opportunities for students to join Indian Armed force.
** through NDA..
Exams of NDA (National Defence Academy) happens twice a year. it will give you an opportunity to join Indian Army, Indian Nevy, Indian Air force or Naval Academy at officer rank.
Eligibility for this>>
>>You must be passed the 12th or appearing from any recognise board.
>>Your Age must be in between 16.5 to 19.

1). For INDIAN ARMY
to get in Indian Army after 12th
you must be phisically & medically fit.
ability to complete 1.6 km within 5 min.
2). Through Sailor Entry in INDIAN NEVY.
Indian Nevy invites application for AA (Artifeciar Apprentice) & SSR(Senior Secondary Recruitment) .
Those students who have completed their 12th with at least 60% from science stream.
Age must be in between 17 to 21.
>>Selection procedure
> First written test of 100 marks followed by PFT (Physical Fitness Test) race of 1.6 km within 7 minitues & 15 push-ups followed by medical examination.

3). Group x & y in INDIAN AIR FORCE
Indian Air Force invites application for selection as Airman. Those who have completed their 12th with PCM with at least 60%.
Age must be in between 17 & 21.
>>Selection Procedure
>First written test of 100 marks Followed by a race of 1.6 km within 8 minitues followed by personal Interview followed by medical examination.
Good luck.
23rd March 2016, 04:25 PM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

# After 10+2, there are following two major ways to join Indian Army:

* National Defence Academy (NDA) Examination
* Open Recruitment Rallies conducted by Indian Army from time to time

# As per your date of birth mentioned in the query, you are now not eligible for National Defence Academy (NDA) Examination.

# But you can surely apply against Open Recruitment Rallies conducted by Indian Army from time to time.

# Required educational qualification for Open Recruitment Rallies conducted by Indian Army from time to time:

* 10+2 in any stream for Soldier General Duty (GD)
* 10+2 with 45% marks in any stream for Soldier Clerk
* Matriculation for Soldier Tradesmen

# Required age limit for Open Recruitment Rallies conducted by Indian Army from time to time:

* 17.5 to 21 years for Soldier General Duty (GD)
* 17.5 to 21 years for Soldier Clerk
* 17.5 to 23 years for Soldier Tradesmen

# Required physical and medical fitness parameters:

* Able to run 1500 meters in 8 minutes.
* Able to pull-ups, chin-ups, long jumps, high jumps etc.
* Must not have any large size tattoo on body.
* Must have the height of 165 cm.
* Must have chest of about 85 cm (expanded) and 80 cm (unexpanded)
* Must not suffered from any serious disease.
* Must not suffer from colour blindness and night blindness.
* Must not have Knock Knee and Flat Feet.
* Must not have any bodily deformity.

# For further information, please visit the official website of Indian Army i.e. http://www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
23rd March 2016, 05:09 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can join Armed Forces after 10+2 by appearing for National Defence Academy entrance exam and cracking the written test and Service Selection Board. The eligibility criteria for NDA/NA exam is that candidates must have passed 10+2 from a recognized board and for Navy and Indian Air Force, mathematics and Physics is compulsory.

The age limit for NDA/NA exam is 16.5-19.5 years. You must be unmarried male Indian citizen to apply for NDA/NA exam. As per your age limit, you have only one attempt left to apply for NDA examination.
23rd March 2016, 05:51 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can join armed forces after 12th through NDA exam.

NDA stands for National Defense Academy.It has three wings;

Indian Military Academy.

Indian Naval Academy.

Indian Air Force Academy.

UPSC conducts NDA exam twice a year with the name;NDA I and NDA II

Eligibility criteria for NDA exam :-

-The candidate must be an Indian.

-The age limit for the candidate is 16.5 years to 19.5 years.

-Only unmarried male candidate can apply for the exam.

-The candidate should have passed 10+2 from a recognized board for Indian Military Academy and 10+2 with Physics,Chemistry and Mathematics for Indian Naval Academy and Indian Air Force Academy.

-The selection process involves of

*Written Examination

*Personal Interview by SSB.
23rd March 2016, 06:07 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Yes you have the opportunity of joining Indian Armed force having completed your higher secondary degree and being born on 5th July 1997 but for the same you will have join NDA.

Indian Armed Forces have three wings which are Indian Army, Indian Navy and Indian Air force.

NDA stands for National Defense Academy and it is an academy meant for providing training and education to those who clear the NDA entrance examination and are looking to be a defense officer.

NDA entrance examinations are held twice every year by Union Public Service Commission in two stages which includes written examination and service selection board interview respectively.

--> For appearing in the same examination you must have the qualifications mentioned below :-

* You must be an unmarried Indian male citizen with your age lying within 16.5 years to 19.5 years.

* You must have completed your higher secondary school degree or any degree equivalent to same with any stream from a recognized institute. But to be eligible for joining Indian Navy or Indian Air force you must have Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics as your main subjects in the same degree.

* You must be physically and mentally fit as per the service requirement norms.

For further details and notifications regrading the next NDA entrance examination you can refer to the link www.upsc.gov.in or www.upscexam.com.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?