9th October 2010, 11:24 AM
sandipbagul

For which exams am I eligible if I score 54% in my engineering degree final year?

sir now i am in last year of engg degree course.my degree avg is 54%,
so pls give me information of exam conducted by indian govt .for which i am eligible

Related Questions:
6th April 2011, 12:17 PM
rajilakshman

Default Re: For which exams am I eligible if I score 54% in my engineering degree final year?

u can try bank jobs
only 50% required
20th June 2011, 04:28 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: For which exams am I eligible if I score 54% in my engineering degree final year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandipbagul View Post
so pls give me information of exam conducted by indian govt .for which i am eligible
If You are In Your Final Year Examination, And if you are Interested to apply for Government examination, Then please don't worry, You are eligible for Various Government examination, So you can apply for these government examination.

1. Bank P.O Examination Job -

If you are graduate OR in your final year of Graduate degree course, then you are eligible to apply for Various bank PO examination, the examination was conducted by various Government and Private Banks, The notification was published in the official websites of Banks OR in the employment newspaper also. So you can apply for Bank Jobs.

2. UPSC Examination -

After Graduation You are also eligible to apply for UPSC Examination, If you are Interested to become IAS and IPS officer OR Government Officer.

Graduate Candidates are eligible to apply for UPSC Exams. The UPSC Conducts Various examination, So you can apply for these given examination like -

- CDS Examination

- Civil Services Examination

- Engineering Services Examination

- SCRA Examination.

So, If you are Interested to apply for all these examination, then I will suggest you please visit the UPSC official websites and check the eligibility criteria from the official website, Please download the given notification and read it carefully, All the necessary details regarding given examination are available in the UPSC websites.
20th June 2011, 07:21 PM
dhani12345

Post Re: For which exams am I eligible if I score 54% in my engineering degree final year?

Hi,

Re: Am I eligible for Civil Services Exam if I have done 1 year Degree course?
Dear friend , you are not eligible as it looks like the degree you have is either not authenticated or it is degree of some other thing which by no means let you considered to be a graduate. I am saying this not to demolarize you but to let you know that the shortest span degree is awarded in 3 years like BBA/BCA/Bsc aand in 4 years in B.tech and +5 years in MBBS. However if you are confident about your degree, then ask the upsc athuority for the same, link is www.upsc.gov.in

good luck!!
20th June 2011, 08:58 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

hi dear
you secure low mark in b.tech
that is problem for future
when you complete b.tech after that all are seeing your B.TECH career ..

so do not worry you go for some course in out side
then you try for company interview
then you must got the job.........
23rd June 2011, 10:09 AM
kartavya99

Quote:
you are not eligible for government company.
21st July 2011, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

i am currently studying b.e in mech engg and this is my final year.
i want to know which exams are required to be appered to get into railways
please suggest the exams to which i can apply being in my final year.
also i want to know to which jobs i will be eligible if i appear for ies exam
2nd October 2011, 10:16 AM
Unregistered

Sir,i have got 57% in 12 &53% in graduation ,i am eligible for cds &bank p.o or not.
28th December 2011, 09:32 AM
joblesswork

Re: Am I eligible for Civil Services Exam if I have done 1 year Degree course?
Dear friend , you are not eligible as it looks like the degree you have is either not authenticated or it is degree of some other thing which by no means let you considered to be a graduate. I am saying this not to demolarize you but to let you know that the shortest span degree is awarded in 3 years like BBA/BCA/Bsc aand in 4 years in B.tech and +5 years in MBBS. However if you are confident about your degree, then ask the upsc athuority for the same, link is www.upsc.gov.in
4th January 2012, 01:36 AM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
HI,
You can apply for many govt job like:-
-I.A.S
-INDIAN ARMY
-INDIAN NAVY
-INDIAN AIR FORCE
-I.P.S
-I.E.S
-JTO B.S.N.L
-O.N.G.C
-C.R.P.F
-B.S.F
etc

ALL THE BEST!
25th February 2012, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

sir i have scored 60% in my engineering final year (5th to 8th semister) . am i eligible for IAS exams?
25th February 2012, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

sir engineering degree holders are eligible for ias exams?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?