11th May 2011, 11:59 PM
rohini pol

Which exams do I need to appear after BSc in Chemistry, Botany and Zoology?

m doing bsc in chemistry ,botany and zoology.....after bsc to which exams i can appear ???

Related Questions:
  1. What can I study after doing BSc in Biology having subjects Botany, Zoology, Chemistry?
  2. After MSc should I do BSc Zoology, Botany or Chemistry?
  3. Should I reappear 12th if I am not eligible for medical exams after scoring 48% in 12th? Should I join BSc in Zoology, Botany and Chemistry and then Archaeology in abroad?
  4. In which subject should I do MSc after completing BSc with Chemistry/Zoology/Botany subjects?
  5. Eligibility for M.Sc in Microbiology from Pune University after B.Sc (chemistry, botany, zoology) from Dharwad University?
  6. Which exams do I need to appear after BSc in Chemistry, Botany and Zoology?
  7. How to do Msc in Sociology after passing BSc Botany, Zoology and Chemistry
  8. Which subject is preferred in B.Sc Part 3, either zoology with geology or botany with geology? I've completed my B.Sc part 2 with subjects zoology,botany and geology
  9. After BSc Botany which MSc programme is better?
  10. Date of issue of application form for PUC in Mount Carmel PU college? What are the science group subjects available in this college?
  11. How to do MSc Biochemistry after completing BSc(Botany, Zoology and Chemistry)
  12. Which subject to choose for MSc? I have passed my BSc exam
  13. Can I be eligible for MSc Biotechnology after studying BSc with Botany and Chemistry and Zoology? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How can I have additional subject as Botany in my B.Sc course which already includes biotech, chemistry and zoology?
  15. Which course have better future when cmoared to M.Sc Zoology and M.Sc Botany? -- [New]
  16. Can I do MSc in biochemistry after completing BSc in Botany, Zoology, Chemistry
  17. What is the scope after doing MBA in Human Resource and management after completing BSc with Botany, Chemistry, Zoology
  18. As a science student can I do any research programme after BSc(Botany Zoology and Chemistry)?
30th May 2011, 01:09 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which exams do I need to appear after BSc in Chemistry, Botany and Zoology?

m doing bsc in chemistry ,botany and zoology.....after bsc to which exams i can appear ???
11th June 2011, 03:51 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which exams do I need to appear after BSc in Chemistry, Botany and Zoology?

i m women ........after bsc in botany,zoolozy nd chemistry .......which course is suitable for me
11th June 2011, 06:31 PM
amit gaur054

My dear friend........
you should apply for M.sc, first you sholld be Post graduate, then apply any other form
take care,all the best
28th June 2011, 01:40 AM
Unregistered

i have complite my bsc in botany and zoology which course is suiteble for me
29th July 2011, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

i dny wan to study m.sc anymore.so can i get a nice job based upon my recent b.sc degree
19th August 2011, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

I'M B.SC GRADUATE (WITH BIO GROUP ZOOLOGY, BOTANY AND CHEMISTRY) WITH 50% MARKS WHICH COURSE SUITABLE FOR ME IN SHORT DURATION TIMING.
29th November 2011, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

My subjects in Bsc are chemistry/botany/chemistry and i'm very much interested in human physiology & genetics so what should i opt in Msc and in which universities?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?