11th April 2017, 04:19 PM
josephjacob0909

List of best colleges in Delhi for doing B.Sc after completion of 12th with 55 percentage marks?

List of best colleges in Delhi for doing B.Sc after completion of 12th with 55 percentage marks? Can you please provide me the details on the same? When is the admission going to start? How to proceed for the same? Awaiting to get the response soon. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff percentage required in 12th to study B.A.(English)? List of reputed colleges in Delhi?
  2. List of colleges providing correspondence course in BSc?
  3. How to get admission for BSc(IT) or BSc Computer Science in colleges in Delhi? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. List of colleges to get graduation admission after completion of 12th with 62% marks?
  5. How can I calculate aggregate percentage to study Chemistry Honours in Delhi University? Cutoff marks required in entrance exam to get admission? List of reputed colleges offering Chemistry Honours under Delhi University?
  6. Colleges under Delhi University offering B.Sc in Mathematics for 12th student who have secured 88% marks?
  7. List of colleges where I can apply for B.Sc IT course after 12th? I have scored just 33 marks in maths in 12th
  8. What should I do first to apply for B.Ed course?
  9. List of colleges which offer B.Sc(Applied Geology) in Delhi NCR
  10. List of colleges for BSc IT in Delhi and Haryana? How to get admission in these colleges?
  11. How to do MSc Medical Microbiology or Agriculture Microbiology from well reputed college? I have passed BSc Microbiology with 70% marks
  12. Can I get admission in BSc in DU's best colleges after completing 12th science? Any demerit in calculation of percentage of while preparing the merit list for admission?
  13. Can I do JBT course after completion of 12th commerce with 83 percentage marks?
  14. Can I study MCA after completing B.Sc without Computer Application? List of colleges with good placement facility?
  15. List of good colleges for me being a candidate having secured 73% in 10th, 65% in 12th, 67% in Graduation and 570 marks in MAT Exam?
  16. Eligiblity to pursue B.Sc in Computer Science for 12th PCB student? List of colleges with placement facility in Lucknow? How B.Sc(Computer Science) is differ from B.Sc(IT)?
  17. List of business colleges I can apply for with MAT score of 536.5? I've got 87% in 10th, 89.1% in 12th and 72.5% marks in B.Tech
  18. Where to get scholarship after completion of 12th with 81 percentage marks? Do I have a chance to get it?
11th April 2017, 10:43 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of best colleges in Delhi for doing B.Sc after completion of 12th with 55 percentage marks?

The admission is colleges of Delhi University is done on basis of percentage of marks secured in board examination of 10+2. Online application for Undergraduate course in Delhi university is done at official website of Delhi University, which is http://www.du.ac.in.

With 55% marks in 10+2, you are eligible to apply for DU UG admission process but you will not be able to get admission in good colleges if you belong to open or OBC category.
11th April 2017, 11:01 PM
ranu shahi

Default Re: List of best colleges in Delhi for doing B.Sc after completion of 12th with 55 percentage marks?

Best colleges in delhi for doing B.Sc are:-
1. Hindu college.
2. Sri Venkateswara college.
3. Ramjas college.
4. University of Delhi.
5. Miranda House.
6. Deshbandhu college.
7. Acharya Narendra Dev college.
12th April 2017, 10:18 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by josephjacob0909 View Post
List of best colleges in Delhi for doing B.Sc after completion of 12th with 55 percentage marks? Can you please provide me the details on the same? When is the admission going to start? How to proceed for the same? Awaiting to get the response soon. Thanks!
You can pursue in following colleges/universities in Delhi for B.Sc. course.
  • Acharya Narendra Dev College
  • Aditi Mahavidyalaya
  • Ahilya Bai College of Nursing
  • Amar Jyoti Institute of Physiotherapy
  • Atma Ram Sanatan Dharam College
  • Aryabhatta College
  • Ayurvedic & Unani Tibbia College
  • Bhagini Nivedita College
  • Bharati College
  • Bhaskaracharya College of Applied Sciences
  • Bhim Rao Ambedkar College
  • Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya
  • College of Art
  • College of Nursing at Army Hospital (R & R)
  • College of Vocational Studies Daulat Ram College
  • Deen Dayal Upadhyaya College
  • Delhi Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences & Research
  • Deshbandhu College
  • Durga Bai Deshmukh College of Special Education
  • Dyal Singh College
  • Dyal Singh College (Evening) Gargi College
  • Hans Raj College Hindu College
  • Holy Family College of Nursing
  • Indraprastha College for Women
  • Institute of Home Economics
  • Janki Devi Memorial College Jesus & Mary College
  • Kalindi College
  • Kamala Nehru College
  • Keshav Mahavidyalaya
  • Kirori Mal College
  • Lady Hardinge Medical College
  • Lady Irwin College
  • Lady Shri Ram College for Women
  • Lakshmibai College
  • Maharaja Agrasen College
  • Maharshi Valmiki College of Education
  • Maitreyi College
  • Mata Sundri College for Women
  • Maulana Azad Institute of Dental Sciences
  • Maulana Azad Medical College
  • Miranda House
  • Motilal Nehru College
  • Motilal Nehru College (Evening)
  • Nehru Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital
  • Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology
  • P.G.D.A.V. College
  • Pt. Deendayal Upadhyaya Institute of Physically Handicapped
  • P.G.D.A.V. College (Evening)
  • Rajdhani College
  • Rajkumari Amrit Kaur College of Nursing
  • Ram Lal Anand College
  • Ramanujan College
  • Ramjas College
  • Satyawati College
  • Satyawati College (Evening) School of Open Learning
  • School of Rehabilitation Sciences
  • Shaheed Bhagat Singh College
  • Shaheed Bhagat Singh College (Evening)
  • Shaheed Rajguru College of Applied Sciences for Women
  • Shivaji College
  • Shri Ram College of Commerce
  • Shyam Lal College
  • Shyam Lal College (Evening)
  • Shyama Prasad Mukherji College for Women
  • Sri Aurobindo College
  • Sri Aurobindo College (Evening)
  • Sri Guru Nanak Dev Khalsa College
  • Sri Guru Teg Bahadur Khalsa College
  • Sri Venkateswara College
  • St. Stephen's College
  • Swami Shraddhanand College
  • University College of Medical Sciences & Guru Teg Bahadur Hospital
  • Vallabhbhai Patel Chest Institute
  • Vivekananda College
  • Zakir Husain Delhi College
  • Zakir Husain Post Graduate Evening College
12th April 2017, 07:43 PM
mrdangerous
Member+

List of best colleges in Delhi for doing B.Sc after completion of 12th with 55% with their contact numbers:

Aastha college - 9873 156 468

Atma Ram Sanatan Dharma College - 011 2411 3436

Bhagini Nivedita College - 011 2801 7485

Career education - 9810 464 711

Deen Dayal Upadhyay college - 011 2545 8173

Delhi Degree College - 8800 300 691

Jamia Hamdard University - 011 2605 9688

For more information you must contact on these given contact numbers of respective universities/college.
12th April 2017, 08:02 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

DU offers B.Sc course in various specializations. For admission for B.Sc, One should have passed 12th class in science stream with PCM/PCB with at least 55% from a recognized board. B.Sc admission application process starts from the month of May.

Top B.Sc Colleges In Delhi
- Vivekanand College
- Ramjas Colleges
- Sri Venkateshwara College
- Swami Shraddhanand College
- St. Stephen College
- Satyawati College
- Maharaja Agrasen College
- Lady Shriram College
- Ramanujan College

DU B.Sc Admission Important Dates
- Online Application Process Starts : May, 2017
- Last Date to Apply : June, 2017
- Admission List Released by Colleges : June, 2017
- Last Date of Admission & Fee Payment : June, 2017

Delhi University Application Procedure
- Visit the site : www.admission.du.ac.in
- Click "Register" tab under "New User".
- Register yourself by entering basic details.
- Registration verification link will be sent on your mail ID. Open your mail inbox and click "Confirm Registration".
- Login again after successfully registration.
- Upload scanned copies such as Photograph, Signature, 10th & 12th Passing Certificate, ID Proof, Caste Certificate etc.
- Now click on " Apply Now" tab seen left size on personalized dashboard.
- Fill the correct details in application form and submit the same.
- Now go to "Online Fee Payment" section. Select the mode of payment and pay application fee online.
- Submit your application and Take a print of application.

DU Admission Process
- After application process, DU will release merit cum cutoff list.
- You have to report to respective college along with mark sheets and required documents for verification.
- After completion of admission formalities, College authority will update the admission status of students on UG admission portal.
- Shortlisted candidates for admission will require to pay fee to confirm admission for that college.
- Students who couldn't get admission in 1st round can take part in 2nd round of counselling.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?