16th August 2016, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

Scopes for girls in defence after completing Post graduation in Electronics Physics?

i have done my Post graduation in Electronics Physics . Is there scope for girls in defence after completing post graduation in physics electronics? Please send me the answer.

Related Questions:
  1. Scopes for girls in defence after completing Post graduation in Electronics Physics?
  2. What is the scope for girls after complete of post graduation in electronics physics? Will girls get job after that or not?
  3. Which all courses should I do after B.Sc to make my future bright?
  4. What are the officer jobs for girls after graduation in defence?
  5. Career in Defence sector for girls after Graduation?
  6. What are the future scopes after completing M.Sc in Biotechnology? What will be the pay scale?
  7. What should I choose among Electronics, Applied Physics, Astro-Physics, Geophysics and core Physics for M.Sc after completing B.Sc(Physics)?
  8. GATE Electronics and Communications after Non-Electronics studies in graduation and post graduation? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What are the scopes after completing hospital management? I am pursuing graduation
  10. Am I eligible to study B.Tech after completing B.Sc(Electronics)?
  11. Eligibility for PGT after post graduation in geophysics?
  12. What is the job scope if I study electronics honors in BSc? Will I be eligible to appear in GATE examination after completing raduation with electronics honors and Msc in electronics?
  13. Which is better to study among IT and Electronics in M.Sc for B.Sc(Electronics) graduate?
  14. Am I eligible for B.Ed in Physics after doing graduation and PG in industrial electronics
  15. Is it possible to pursue B.Tech after completing B.Sc Physics and Electronics?
  16. What are the various scopes available for commerce student after graduation?
  17. Is there any post graduate degree in Physics, Electronics or Computer Science?
  18. How can I become a CA after completing my Graduation with B.Sc Physics? -- [New]
28th August 2016, 07:04 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Scopes for girls in defence after completing Post graduation in Electronics Physics?

Being a Post Graduate in Electronics Physics you are eligible for joining Indian Defense Services as a commissioned officer but for the same you will have to qualify CDS entrance examination.

* CDS refers to Combined Defense Services and CDS entrance examination is held two times in a year by UPSC in two stages which includes Written examination and SSB interview.

* The minimum criteria which you must possess to appear in CDS examination are as here under :-

i) You must have the citizenship of India.

ii) Your age must lie in between 19 years to 22 years for Navy wing, 19 years to 23 years for Airforce wing, 19 years to 24 years for Army wing and 19 years to 25 years for OTA wing.

iii) You must hold a bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university. But for joining Navy and Air force wings your academics must include Mathematics or Physics or any engineering stream as main subject.

iv) You must satisfy the physical fitness as specified in notification table of the same examination.

For more queries about the same examination you can visit the website www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?