12th November 2015, 02:17 PM
Bablu R Kushwaha

Fee for government Air institutes in India for Pilot training

Well actually i want to become a pilot so i want to know about the fee of government air institutes which are available in India.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any government pilot training school in India? What is the fee structure?
  2. Fees and selection in government Pilot training colleges? Career opportunities after training?
  3. Institutes in Mumbai, qualification required and entrance exams for Pilot training after 12th standard? Fee for course and available jobs?
  4. List of institutes which offer Pilot Training in India? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  5. List of Commercial Pilot Training Institutes in India that give free Training?
  6. List of top 10 pilot training institutes in India?
  7. List of top 5 colleges for Pilot Training in India? What is the fee structure?
  8. Is it possible to do Aviation course after 10th? What is the duration of the course?
  9. What is the name of government pilot training centre in Gujarat?
  10. Best training centers in India and Abroad for Commercial Pilot training? Fee structure?
  11. How to become a pilot in IAF? Institutes for training and fee structures?
  12. Fee structure in best pilot training college in India, USA and Philipines? What is the fee structure? I want to be a pilot
  13. Eligibility criteria to be an Air hostess? List of good training Institutes, duration and fee details for the same?
  14. Best institutes to become a Pilot in Indian Air Force?
  15. Time duration and fee structure of CPL course for pilot training? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Pilot training in India after B.Tech (IT)? Jobs as a Pilot?
  17. Details of government Pilot training colleges and job opportunities then after?
  18. Qualification required for Pilot training? Fee structure, entrance and job confirmation?
12th November 2015, 09:23 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee for government Air institutes in India for Pilot training

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bablu R Kushwaha View Post
Well actually i want to become a pilot so i want to know about the fee of government air institutes which are available in India.
Top Pilot Training Institutes in India:-
  • Government Aviation Training Institute, Bhubaneswar
  • Coimbatore Flying Club, Coimbatore
  • Indian Aviation Academy, Mumbai
  • Jamshedpur Co-operative Flying Club Ltd, Jamshedpur
  • All India Institute of Aeronautics, (AIIA), Dehradun
  • Rajiv Gandhi Aviation Academy, Secunderabad
  • Ahmedabad Aviation and Aeronautics, Ahmedabad
  • Government Flying Training School, Bangalore
  • Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Akademi, Bareli
  • West Bengal Flying Training Institute, Kolkata
Most of the above mentioned institutes any one of the following courses:-
  • Private Pilot License (PPL)
  • Student Pilot License (SPL)
  • Hobby Flying
  • Night Rating
  • Ground Classes
  • Instrument Rating
  • Flight Radio Telephone Operator (FRTOL)
  • Patter Flying
-Educational Qualification:- For CPL you need to be a 10+2 pass out with physics and mathematics as compulsory subjects. In addition to that you should have 50% of marks at 10+2 level.

-Course Duration: 2 years.

-Fees: Rs. 12-18 lakhs. It usually varies from one institute to the other.
1st December 2017, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

My son wish to become a pilot but there is problem of higher fee. Please guide me about government pilot institutions without any fee.
11th April 2022, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

I wish to become a pilot but there is problem of higher fee. Please guide me about government pilot institutions without any higher fee.
8th May 2022, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

I am agirl of 18 yrs & wish to become a Cpl. Telle the best govt Institute with annual fees from 2023
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?