19th September 2011, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

Which fields can Electronics Students opt for?

sir i want to know what are the fields in which electronics students can try their luck

21st September 2011, 11:52 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which fields can Electronics Students opt for?

There are several options for the Electronics students to join. The candidates can go in for the post graduation in the same field and enter in to academics through attending the NET exam. The candidates can attend the various competitive examinations such as Civil services, Defense, Railways etc which call in for qualified electronic graduates. Also opportunities lie in various public sector organizations such as SAIL, ONGC, IOCL etc. They also have options in the private sector like joining comings like TCS, HCL etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?