29th May 2011, 12:17 PM
maahi bhardwaj

Is it a good choice to take medical and go for Law later? What are the job opportunities in India? Is this job secure?

hey...i m very much interested in talking law as my career..i wish to choose arts but my parents says to go for medical and then take law.is it fruitful..which one is d best option? taking medical or arts for doing LLB? another thing running into my mind is is law a better option? do it have enough oppurtunities in India? is it a secure job? which branch does i opt for???????? suggest me!

Related Questions:
  1. Which is better course between BSc CS and Animation?
  2. Will it be worth to do MBA in international business in UK? What will be the job opportunities of Law+MBA course?
  3. List of companies I'm eligible for? I've secured 75% in 10th, 57% in 12th and 62% in B.Tech(IT)
  4. Should I take medical or arts to do LLB? Which branch should I opt for?
  5. How to get an IT job after completing B.Tech with 77%
  6. How to get good job having experience as Medical Officer?
  7. What is the scope in BME? What are the job opportunities?
  8. What are the job opportunity after completion of medical M.Sc pharmacology course? -- [New]
  9. Is Diploma in Material and Science good enough for finding job opportunities in India?
  10. How to get a job in private sector after having 10 years experience in IT?
  11. Job opportunities in other countries after studying law in India?
  12. What would be the best job option which provides security, stability and peaceful job along with experience and salary?
  13. Job Opportunities after completion of MBA in Hospital Administration in India? Is it good choice for me of doing this course after completion of B.Sc in MLT? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What's the job opportunities for a candidate who have done Law with MBA? Which country would be better to work in?
  15. What is the scope after MSc in molecular biology and molecular biology?
  16. How to get more Job Opportunities being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech in IT?
  17. Job opportunities for Biomedical Engineer? Should I switch to IT job as campus placement for BM isnt good?
  18. How does MS in aeronautics abroad plays important role in India?
30th October 2011, 05:47 PM

Default Re: Is it a good choice to take medical and go for Law later? What are the job opportunities in India? Is this job secure?

your parents are not wrong dear but acc 2 me u should go 4 arts to do LLB bcoz if u will do medical first then atleast 5years will go and after that if u will go for law then again 5years will pass that is total 10years and acc to me u should not waste 10years so easily bcoz after doing law also u will take 2 to 3years to get job..so its better to go for arts and do llb now only it will save your age also and u will start earning money early...in the 4th year of law only u will get appointed as an intern in any court or company and its a great experience........
2nd February 2012, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it a good choice to take medical and go for Law later? What are the job opportunities in India? Is this job secure?

hey !! m in 2 non med ..i want to go for law (LLB) after non med...will it be benificial???is it a secure career line
2nd February 2012, 12:22 PM
jagnoor kaur dhaliwal

hey !! m student of +2 non med.. m thinking of doing LLB after my non med..is it a secure career line??is it benificial?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?