15th October 2016, 01:54 AM
Unregistered

Is it good to do M.Sc and then M.Tech to get a job in Abroad?

Is there any other way except MBA after Bsc? I want to get a job in abroad & I don't want to get into teaching. If I do Msc & then i go for M.tech,is that will be a wrong choice? I'm quite confused about this, so please help me. I don't have a good percentage. If you can then tell some alternative ways,then it will very thankful for me.

7th November 2016, 08:29 AM
Navneet patyal

Thumbs up Re: Is it good to do M.Sc and then M.Tech to get a job in Abroad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is there any other way except MBA after Bsc? I want to get a job in abroad & I don't want to get into teaching. If I do Msc & then i go for M.tech,is that will be a wrong choice? I'm quite confused about this, so please help me. I don't have a good percentage. If you can then tell some alternative ways,then it will very thankful for me.

Yes, it is a right choice to do the M.Tech. You can get the lots of job opportunities after completing the M.tech.
There are lots of job opportunities in India as well as abroad.

^ You can join the top engineering universities.

^ You can join the Top companies, which are working in the abroad.

^ You can also make your career in the USA.

There are lots of job opportunities in the United State. So, its a right idea to do M.tech after completing the M.sc.
7th November 2016, 07:58 PM
rajneesh kumar18212

Default Re: Is it good to do M.Sc and then M.Tech to get a job in Abroad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

M.sc stands for the Master in Science.
You can apply for M.sc after completing your B.sc course.
You can get jobs in following sectors.
^ Banks
^ Public sector

M.tech stands for the Master in Technology.

It is a Master degree course.
You can do it after completing your Bachelor degree ( B.Tech).
There are lots of fields open after completing M.Tech.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?